Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Air Duct Cleaning & Indoor Air Quality Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Motobrush Air Duct Cleaning Tool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Motobrush Air Duct Cleaning Tool
    Posted: 17/March/2007 at 10:47pm

Patent Pending Motobrush Tool http://www.motobrushtool.com

Works well with ANY vacuum source! Cordless Drill-Powered
"A Rotobrush that fits in a bag" $839.99 US Dollars
New to this forum and not here to get beat-up Ouch! Posting a quality tool that really works and is not just another gimmick. Will gladly answer any questions. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Motoman - 17/March/2007 at 11:09pm
MM
Sponsored Links

Motoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2007 at 10:18am
The MOTOBRUSH is ideal for use with a for use with a portable vacuum. I tested the ZX7 with a portable vacuum. There wasn't enough torque. Cable damage is not a concern because the tool was designed to be powered by a cordess drill w/clutch. I am a big fan of the ZX7 and I'm sure it works well with a truckmount, but it's no match for the MOTOBRUSH when using a portable vac. C'mon Ken, play nice.Big smile
MM
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2007 at 1:03pm
ken plays stupid
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2007 at 1:40pm
With a portable vacuum, your system is better Carl. With TM power, I have the better system. How's that for being objective? Sorry for not pre-qualifying my earlier remarks.My system has always required the use of a Rovac System or TM to have enough torque to work well.I do say your system is the best to use for someone that does not have that.

Edited by Ken Harris - 07/April/2007 at 1:40pm
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
Motoman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2007 at 7:52pm

Thank you for the kind words Ken. I like your tool very much for use with TM's. Knowing what goes into machining/manufacturing a tool like the ZX7, I think you offer a quality product at a very fair price.  So we're in agreement? Is there a full moon? Clown

MM
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2007 at 8:45pm
Lookout, it's another Ken. Next he'll be making glides

The STD Meter
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2007 at 3:51pm
Not too likely on the glides comment Paul. This week marks the beginning of the end for all other manufacturers of glides. Soon, mine will be the only mass produced product. There will always be a few guys making their own of course, but the days of others putting out glides in numbers(hundreds to thousands/year) is almost done.Resistance is futile.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2007 at 3:57pm
Somehow I don't think I believe you. Maybe it's your reputation

The STD Meter
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2007 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

Somehow I don't think I believe you. Maybe it's your reputation

I'm sure thats it. True nonetheless as you will soon find out.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/April/2007 at 10:32pm
There's that "soon" word again

The STD Meter
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2007 at 1:22am
I could be more specific, but I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise for you, eh?
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2007 at 1:35am
Which translates to............"I really have no clue if it will ever happen but if it does I will say I told you so"

The STD Meter
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2007 at 1:51am
I know you do. It's soon, real soon. Like the worlds most powerful porty and all the other inventions you talk about

The STD Meter
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2007 at 1:53am
You deleted that a little too fast. Did you change your mind?

The STD Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>