Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Starting out advice needed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2007 at 7:44am
It happens with a slide in
www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2007 at 8:59am
One of the reasons to buy a pto

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2007 at 9:53am
Or not?
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2007 at 10:39am
Sounds like a debate to me

The STD Meter
gimmeagig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gimmeagig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2007 at 12:24pm
Thank you all, I know what to do now.If that CDS checks out ok I'll get that.Once I have the truck I'll probably be back with some more questions.
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2007 at 3:21pm
You are going to have plenty, don't go away hang around and have some fun. If you need a glide for you wand buy one from GreenGlides.

Check back and use the search function to find out about alot of stuff about customer service stain removal drying times.
Go to this website to find the nearest or soonest courses with the IICRC - you should take the carpet cleaning course and the upholstery cleaning course at a minimum
http://www.iicrc.org/
Get your self a digital camera to use for posting picture so others can help you and to keep pictures of before and after shots for yor customers and a website.

I see you found MikeysBoard and you will see me posting under my real name there - Bob Foster

Hang on its going to be a heck of a ride!
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2007 at 3:46pm
I see you found MikeysBoard and you will see me posting under my real name there - Bob FosterQUOTE]

Yeah...Thanks to me!!!

Edited by Ninja-wand - 31/March/2007 at 3:49pm
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2007 at 3:55pm
Huh?
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2007 at 4:16pm
Im just tryin to take credit for gettin givmmeagig over to Mikey's. lol
I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2007 at 4:19pm
I see - good suggestion - its a great board. You should have come to MF - cmaster and I went. - better come next year.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2007 at 4:36pm
NW is in California. It'll be a short trip

The STD Meter
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2007 at 5:34pm
Hey gig, dont forget some of these misc. items youll need

Trigger Sprayers, Drop Cloths, Thin Plastic Painter's Drop Cloths, Portable Lights, Crevice Tool, Hand Held Hair Dryer, Velvet Brushes, Measuring Cup, White Towels,Fiberglass Screen, Electric Hair Razor, Silicone Spray, Aluminum Foil, Q-tips, Waxed Linen String, Button Needle, Lint Roller, Bone Scraper, Butcher's Freezer Wrap, A Heavy Duty Stapler, Plastic Garbage Bags...

Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2007 at 5:47pm
C'mon JOhn!! Youre gonna overwhelm the guy and scare him away from this great industry. Lets just take one baby step at a time.

BTW, WHos planning on goin to Connections in Sept.??..I think I will.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/March/2007 at 6:19pm
cmaster and I am. So's Steamer if we can convince him. He's a little pu**ywhipped I think.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>