Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

CLEANMASTER RX EXPRESS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CLEANMASTER RX EXPRESS
    Posted: 07/April/2007 at 1:11pm

I just won this unit on ebay for 9.99 I have to go pick it up a few hours from my house. my question is has anyone had any experiance with this type of machine? good or bad and any tips would be great.
I am a SMALL cleaning company and we dont claim to be "carpet cleaners" however as my clients list has grown we have had more and more requests for this service. as of right now we do general residential gleaning inside and out, power washing, a monthly filter and lightbulb service and just about anything else that is asked of us.....within reason. so looking to add floors to our list. I have an old rug dr. machine that I had JUST finished getting set up to start with when I came across this one, for the price it's gotta be a good deal. just looking for any tips. 
Sponsored Links

Thang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2007 at 3:29pm
Cant beat $10.

Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
bigmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2007 at 4:53pm
my thoughts exactly! talked to one of the local vac shops and they told me to bring it by there when I pick it up (wednesday evening) and he would give it a once over. but he is already trying to buy it from me.
 Post Reply Post Reply