Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Drama on the red forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2007 at 7:24pm
I think that's a question for a doctor

The STD Meter
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2007 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by Thang Thang wrote:

Speakin of balls.....I hear that some people can live a normal life with one testicle. But, I wonder if there's anyone out there that has NO testicles at all....

You probably cant have any babies...But, I wonder if they can still get it up to please the men??...

What do you gays think?

Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2007 at 7:56pm
If it was up to me i would castrate every child molester and rapist as long as theres 100% proof they did the crime.. No balls no pleasure. And prison for a very long time..
Thang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2007 at 9:25pm
"Skinners" (thats what they call sexual predators) are considered the lowest scum in prison. Once the skinners comes into prison...Even the guards will let the general population know about them...

Once the other inmates finds out that youre a skinner (depending on how bad your case is) then youll get your punishment.

Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2007 at 10:40pm

The STD Meter
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/April/2007 at 10:51pm
Smile

Edited by nightrider - 16/November/2007 at 8:03pm
Thang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2007 at 12:25am
I think you already know the answer to that one.

Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2007 at 12:40am
Is there really a lesser of two evils?

The STD Meter
Thang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2007 at 12:51am
Yes. Statistically, Most 16 yr old girls would be disgusted by 45 yr old perves...Not too many are willing to partake in sexual acts with them. Therefore most are rape cases.

Also, Let me ask you guys this...HOw many here have fantsized about their teachers when they were in middle school??....I have.

Nuff said.

Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2007 at 1:17am
Smile

Thang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2007 at 1:38am
I wouldnt know. I was never a girl....Why? do you have somethin you wanna tell us NR?

And which part of "Statistically" didnt you understand??...Im not sayin that it doesnt happen. But, Im fairly sure that its far less than boys. Because Boys hormones rage at the age.

Edited by Thang - 20/April/2007 at 1:40am
Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2007 at 1:55am
Smile

Thang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2007 at 2:22am
Hey NR, I did used the word "statistically". Look up. lol

Anyways, I agree that if a female commited the crime...She would most likely get a lighter sentence.

And how the heck did you get that Im making the teenage boys sounds like heros??..Ive read my posts over and over and I still dont see how Im making the Male victim out to be a hero.

I think you misunderstood my posts NR.

Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/April/2007 at 3:36am
Smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>