Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WE NEED A SALES SECTION!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 9:38pm
Smile

Edited by nightrider - 15/November/2007 at 10:24pm
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 9:57pm
    they call him tredder! a NOOB! LOL no wonder he wants all and any info
www.mr-steamer.com
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 10:26pm
Smile

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2007 at 12:23am
Nothing like red x's

The STD Meter
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2007 at 12:28am

aaacleaner,

To get set up with a phone room you have to first register with the State and get the no call list.. Here is the link.. It should be the same Nationwide but check with your City Hall.. https://nocall.wisconsin.gov/web/includes/help/10-11-02_ATCP%20127%20Final%20adopted%20draft.pdf 

OH yea! Nightrider you owe me a C-note for that discussion we had last year about this...

I ran a 5 line boiler room.. 4 people calling off a list handed to them daily and a Manager calling off the computer to your customer list and controling the 4 caller's.. Pay hourly + bonuses..

Man, After Hillary took her best shot on taxes.. I still had boo-koo keepsy's money than ever before or after..

Now if you want to get the big sft comm. acct's. The phone don't work so good.. A different approch is needed..

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2007 at 12:43am
Smile

Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2007 at 12:50am
I want my $70 bucks from John first, Jack.
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2007 at 2:43am
Right NR.. Cold calls first timers.. Click on the link and read... This is Resi. calls.. You need to Register.. And buy the nocall list...

Now pay me so i can pay Kenny..

Since you guys are in the same Country just give kenny the $100 and he can send me another set of lips..

That was my Girl friends check.. I didn't know it would bounce...LOL

Kenny, Send me a set of the same lips and I give you my WORD that I will tighten you up Next week.. I will send you $100 if NR can't keep his bet agreement that he lost..LOL

Edited by John L - 20/June/2007 at 2:44am
aaa cleaner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaa cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2007 at 10:57am
Where's the best place to buy my leads from??
www.myspace.com/etedder
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2007 at 3:41pm
down on the corner out in the street
www.mr-steamer.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaa cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2007 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

down on the corner out in the street

if u guys think i'm such a newbie then lets scan and post our invoices for the day!  i'm in between jobs right now but i tell u this i just left a 3 bedroom house and the total was 79.99 walkin in,, and 687.32 walkin out....this lady was so sold she called her neibor to tell her how good of a job we did....i got on the phone a scheduled her in for next week .....seriously let's post out totals for the day   and compare our average per job!!!  who's ready to buck up?!?!?!  if ur gonna say something smart then keep it to yourself   i'm being straight up   let's see who's strong and who's weak! 
www.myspace.com/etedder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aaa cleaner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2007 at 9:06pm
That's what i thought ladies Wink
www.myspace.com/etedder
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2007 at 9:55pm
Sounds like bait & switch to me

The STD Meter
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/June/2007 at 10:54pm
way to go.... UPSTEALING at its best
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>