Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

HOW TO CLEAN MOVIE THEATERS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOW TO CLEAN MOVIE THEATERS
    Posted: 14/May/2004 at 2:35pm

HI , EVERYBODY.

PLEASE I NEED SOME ADVICE HOW TO MAINTAIN THE CARPETS OF A MOVIE  THEATER . IF THERE ARE ANY KIND OF VACUM TO CLEAN  THE DEBRIS, OR SPECIAL EXTRACTION MACHINE FOR CLEAN THE SEATS(2800) 11 ROOMS.

SOME ADVICE TO MAKE A ROUTINE, AFTER THE MOVIE CLOSE THE DOORS.

THANKS,

Edited by thecti
Sponsored Links

buffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2004 at 12:13am
Some people in the business use a weed blower to blow the trash to one end and pick it up later. and carpets just clean the at the regular cleaning s hope this helps .
rotovac
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2004 at 8:18am
Tecti:  Make sue you use an electric leaf blower.  If it is popcorn and small pieces of garbage put the bag on the blower and bag it and dump it may save time Most of them are dual purpose and mulch also.Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/May/2004 at 10:33am

WoW!!  I never knew that they used leaf blower to collect all the garbage in a theater. What a good idea.

I wouldn't use the mulched though, can you imagine the items that are lost or left behind they could be very valuable to the persons that lost them.

How could you possibly clean that many chairs, would this be done with an uph. tool and hot water extraction or is there a faster method ?

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/May/2004 at 4:58pm

I have been told that using a leaf blower in a theatre can cause a dust problem with the big expensive movie screens that are worth thousands. Look below for the answer.

Upkeeper Vacuum
Click here for the Upkeeper Website
Be sure to check out the videos.

We have sold a few who claim that this is the only way. Alot of cleaners because of low pricing simply leave much behind because its dark and most don't notice. Here we are back again to “Hide” as opposed to cleaning for the all mighty dollar.

In janitorial it seems you offer everything to get the job then cut out or down on as many services as you can get away with to show a profit. So instead of purchasing a $2,000 efficient vacuum you buy a broom. If people had no light or windows at home think of what the carpet cleaner could get away with.

thecti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thecti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/May/2004 at 2:27am

thanks i will keep in touch with yor company to look forward and get some vacs.

Rafael Solis

Originally posted by Carpetologist Carpetologist wrote:

I have been told that using a leaf blower in a theatre can cause a dust problem with the big expensive movie screens that are worth thousands. Look below for the answer.

Upkeeper Vacuum
Click here for the Upkeeper Website
Be sure to check out the videos.

We have sold a few who claim that this is the only way. Alot of cleaners because of low pricing simply leave much behind because its dark and most don't notice. Here we are back again to “Hide” as opposed to cleaning for the all mighty dollar.

In janitorial it seems you offer everything to get the job then cut out or down on as many services as you can get away with to show a profit. So instead of purchasing a $2,000 efficient vacuum you buy a broom. If people had no light or windows at home think of what the carpet cleaner could get away with.

Post Reply Post Reply