Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Pretreating

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRI Cleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pretreating
    Posted: 18/August/2007 at 2:15pm
Hey Guys i always here about people using a hydro force to pretreat while another guy is cleaning.  Hydro force even sells a tee for the supply line.  How does this work?  I there a way to get just water to the hydroforce, while the wand gets the acid rinse?  Do any of you guys leave the rinse on while pretreating? Thanks, Anthony
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/August/2007 at 4:13pm
With the metering on the HF every little rinse actually goes threw the HF as the volume of water is much less than what a wand would use.
Just My opinion
SRI Cleaning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRI Cleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/August/2007 at 8:39am
Thanks Doug,  So your saying its safe to pretreat with the chemical turned on?  I appreaciate your help
Anthony
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/August/2007 at 1:52pm
I just leave mine on.
Just My opinion
Atlantis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atlantis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2007 at 7:55pm
I don't know if it's a good idea to T off the pressure line. I would imagine you want to give your pretreatment time to dwell. It takes me about 10 minutes to pretreat a house so when I'm done pretreating the  first area has been dwelling for a good 10 minutes.

Just my opinion though. But I will say this, if you don't have a hydroforce GET ONE!

Anything to make the job easier!
SRI Cleaning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRI Cleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/September/2007 at 9:40am
Hey Atlantis,
  I totally agree about getting a hydra Force!  Normally I wouldnt want to tee off of the solution line, But occasionaly I'll have a big commercial job thats too large to pretreat the whole area (it'll be dry by the time i get to it) so i figured that i could have someone pretreating ahead of me and time it just right.
LarryBoyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LarryBoyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/September/2007 at 10:23pm
It seems my hydroforce doesn't work once the lines get hot.  Maybe just me but it seem to work alot better with cold water.  I usually prespray the entire areas to be cleaned.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2007 at 4:28pm
how do you know??
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2007 at 9:22pm
I dont wait 10min for prespray.. I aggitate it in.. If you have to wait 10min get a better prespray.. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply