Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Fox, White Magic?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lionel Starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fox, White Magic?
    Posted: 18/September/2007 at 8:01pm
I'm looking at buying a new truckmount and hear a lot about the big names (prochem, blueline, hydramaster).  Some salesmen have highly praised Fox and White Magic but I haven't heard much from guys in the business. My main concern is RELIABILTY because I am 6 hours from any dealers or service.  Any recommendations?
Sponsored Links

Edgar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edgar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2008 at 1:28pm
I recommend the Fox. It's the only machine used by the US Navy on board aircraft carriers and for military housing because it’s easy to service, very reliable and unbelievably quite. They provide free unlimited technical support and a very high level of customer service. We run 22 truck mounts, mainly Fox. The Prochems, Hydramasters and Bluelines we use all came with businesses we acquired. I don’t want to say anything negative about those machines but when we buy a new machine, it a Fox. The Fox is super reliable and very easy to service. Go with Fox.
Good luck - Ed
Certified Carpet Cleaning and Water Damage Restoration - Serving Western States with 7 locations

Post Reply Post Reply