Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

All bought

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2007 at 7:53am
Mr. Steamer some people just have to learn the hardway
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2007 at 3:05pm

Steamer

Your brother simply purchased his Cleanco from a distributor who did him “NO” favors.  We at KK would refuse a sale if we knew the customer would be in trouble within the first six months.

Unless the customer was adamant then we would explain in detail and have a sign off.  Cheaper is not always better and less expensive.  Younger people generally don’t listen to sales people with grey hair.  “”Big Mistake””

PS:  We refused just yesterday to put a Genesis into a cargo Van.  The customer just didn’t want to listen to reason and good sense. I have had many customers come back just to say, you told me and I wish I had listened. They have since been good customers of ours.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2007 at 3:11pm
their hearing is good
Their listening is not worth a dam????????????
Just My opinion
DocSkyHawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DocSkyHawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2007 at 5:24pm
We talked to our sales rep about the 2500.  He said he does 2500's all the time for the units that we bought.  He said he wouldn't place them in a 1500 but 2500 and up would be fine. 

The higher gross cargo weight is nice to have in the 3500, but the 2500 has more then we need for now.  As far as brakes, everything that I found stated that both the 2500 and 3500 use the same specs.  But I am going off general data. 
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2007 at 7:59pm
the sales rep is only interested in one thing "THE SALE" He would have it mounted on a bicycle and tell you it is ok as long as the deal goes threw
Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DocSkyHawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2007 at 8:33pm
He has been up front on a lot of things.  We wanted to put a CDS unit in a slightly used van and he wouldn't do it.  He would only sell one to put in a new or very very low milage van.  We ended up buying a van with a little over 50k on it.  This is why we went with a 12k slide in and not a 20k CDS.  He was also the one that talked us into going with a lower cost TM.  Don't get me wrong.  He is there to make money.  But he also knows that if we fail or have major problems, we are not going to last long. 

Please don't get me wrong on the 3/4 ton issue.  We will have 3500's in our fleet.  But this unit ended up being a 2500 on purpose.  Our next van will be a 2008/2009 3500. 
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2007 at 9:44pm
yur comparing apples to oranges?? it's too late now so make the best of a bad situation
Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DocSkyHawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2008 at 3:51pm

Well after having it for a couple of months, the only complaint is that the gas milage is right up there with a C5 cargo plane. 

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/February/2008 at 6:44pm
I like the name.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DocSkyHawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2008 at 2:49am
Like the van wrap?  We had it completed a couple of weeks ago.
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2008 at 3:33am
The wrap looks goodThumbs%20Up

The STD Meter
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/February/2008 at 7:52pm
Very good
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/February/2008 at 9:36pm
Where's the pics Doc??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12