Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

pressure washing with a TM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2007 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

Originally posted by Mr. Slide Mr. Slide wrote:

Depends on where you live;
How about you ask your next 25 customers if they would be interested

and see what the results are?

[IMG]height=25 alt=Smokey src="http://www.kleenkuip.com/forum/smileys/smilessmokey.gif" width=30 align=absMiddle>Cheers  AL

Now there's an intelligent suggestion

at 3 customers a year that shouldn't take long?
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2007 at 4:51pm
not much powerwash here in the GTA....everyone has their own crappy tire special...and do their own power washing.

window cleaning could be good...but no one want to pay good money.....

I'm glad I'm a carpet cleaner...it's easier to sell services on the inside...ie painting...handy man repair work...those kind of jobs drop in a carpet cleaners lap all the time
www.mr-steamer.com
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2007 at 5:05pm
You got that right MrSteamer..Cheers
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2007 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

here in the GTA....everyone has their own viberator ...and do their own thing.

window watching could be good...but no one has a ladder and I can't bring my own.....

I'm glad I'm a carpet cleaner...it's easier to sell services on the inside...table dancing...hand jobs work real good...then the kind of jobs I drop to my knees or just do a lap dance it just keeps getting better all the time

Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2007 at 8:54pm
whatever doug...can you ever post seriously???
www.mr-steamer.com
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2007 at 9:28pm
You been keeping that a secret doug..? LOL Banana Dance
steam1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steam1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2007 at 11:28pm
Funny Post
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/November/2007 at 11:28pm
I'm kinda shocked myself

The STD Meter
KingCarpetClean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingCarpetClean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/November/2023 at 5:47pm
Pressure washing can indeed be a lucrative business, and its demand can vary based on factors such as location, seasons, and local needs. It's often in demand for cleaning various surfaces like driveways, decks, sidewalks, and even exterior walls of buildings including graffiti removal.

As for using a truck mount for pressure washing, it's a bit less common than in carpet cleaning, where truck mounts are a staple. Pressure washing usually involves portable or standalone units, as the mobility and versatility they offer are essential for reaching different areas. However, the use of truck-mounted pressure washers isn't unheard of, especially for larger-scale projects or if your business offers a combination of services.

It might be worthwhile to assess the specific needs and competition in your target area. Offering both carpet cleaning and pressure washing could potentially broaden your client base, especially if there's demand for both services. Ask your customers if power washing would be something they would be interested in.

It's always a good idea to do some local market research to understand the demand and competition for each service in your area.

Best Regards,
KingCarpetClean Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12