Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

If You Could Use Only One Cleaning Solution

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If You Could Use Only One Cleaning Solution
    Posted: 18/March/2008 at 8:15am

I know when on the road if you want to know where the good food is, you look for the restaurants where the truckers eat, and for what work clothes to wear, you look around because the local’s know.

I assume the same applies to carpet cleaning chemicals, solvents, and solutions....ask the pros!

With all your combined years of experience, and knowing that professionals will use whatever cleaning product gets the job done right at the lowest cost and makes their job easiest and fastest with fewest callbacks, you are the people to ask. 

In the past, when I had professionals clean the carpets in rental homes I used to own, I noticed a fresh citrus aroma that I liked very much.

In reading this forum, I often see reference to Hydroxi-Pro Crystal, Procyon, Oxyclean, Citra gel, Citrus Gel, and DFC105, but see no clear choice for any one cleaning solution for general purpose carpet cleaning.  

I just bought a Rug Doctor Wide Track model WT-C2 with its original upholstery/hand tool kit and 60% of the original cleaning chemicals/solutions that came with it (used 5 hours) for 1/3 the price it’s advertised at http://buy.rugdoctor.com/tabid/41/Default.aspx and assume the Rug Doctor retail chemicals/solutions in addition to being cost prohibitive will perform mediocre at best.

Is there one cleaning product (or combination of chemical, solvent, and solution) that you folks agree performs best for all-around general purpose cleaning of the most common carpet types?

Also, any chance I can hook a Rotovac up to my machine?

Edited by SteveS - 18/March/2008 at 8:17am
Sponsored Links

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2008 at 9:25pm
DFC105
 Post Reply Post Reply