Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

5 WAYS TO AVOID THE DOGHOUSE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5 WAYS TO AVOID THE DOGHOUSE
    Posted: 25/March/2008 at 9:28am

The flick The Other Boleyn Girl has me thinking about how confusing it can be for guys to deal with their significant other's hot sister.

One the one hand, you can't say anything bad about her because the one person your woman will always be more loyal to than you is her female sibling. On the other, you can't say anything too nice, because she's also the person we feel most secretly jealous of.

When dealing with your girl's sexy sis, here are a couple of tips that can keep you out of trouble:

1. Treat her the way you would your boss's wife: Be polite, friendly, even charming—but avoid sitting too close or getting touchy-feely, and don't make comments about her appearance.

2. Never side against your woman during sisterly-spats, even if your significant other is totally in the wrong. The only correct ringside comment is, "You and your sister have a solid relationship, I'm sure you'll work it out."

3. Always knock loudly on bathroom doors when she's in the house and listen for the sound of a shower running.

4. If sis tells a dirty joke, directs a sexual innuendo your way, or forgets to wear a bra, pretend you are humorless, gay, and blind.

5. Finally, if your better half ever asks if you think her sis is 'pretty', the correct answer is: "That's gross—she's your sister!" Say the word 'sister' like you would "surgical waste" and then promptly exit the room.

Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2008 at 9:31am
Some very good advice although I don't know if my wife would side with her sister against meLOL

The STD Meter
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2008 at 1:22pm
Slow this part of the Month Mr.Steamer..? Unhappy
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2008 at 3:59pm

Naw picking up the Ken Harris slack...

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2008 at 5:26pm
Hes bizzy on the cleanBB
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2008 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

Hes bizzy on the cleanBB

Spreading his crap and trying to hock his wares on new unsuspecting suckers............I mean custysLOL

The STD Meter
 Post Reply Post Reply