Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

White Magic Commander HO

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobdemartino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: White Magic Commander HO
    Posted: 13/April/2008 at 1:55pm

White Magic Commander HO TM... NEW

I have a chance to buy one at around 17K with most of the options.

Anyone here that likes them or not and why?
Comments?

Thanks!
Sarasota
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/April/2008 at 5:26pm
28hp/47blower ... Um.. Thats alot of coin..
bird1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2008 at 3:31pm
I bought the commander HO last year. Great machine. Very well engineered, compact. Absolutely no problems with it. Don't forget, most manufacturers use the same components. Comparing it to the other big names, you will get the best bang for your buck with WM. There are cheaper out there, but look at the detail.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2008 at 4:33pm
Best Bang for your buck? I don't think so..
bird1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/May/2008 at 10:15pm
If you don't think so, then explain what is better. There are so many guys that feel that cheap is the only way to go. $17000 in not a lot of money if you really are in business. An average tm with helper can easily generate $1000 a day consistantly. It takes less than a month to pay that off. What other business can brag about paying their main machine off in less that a month. When I hear of guys complaining about tm reliability like WM, they usually are guys that don't do their regular maintenance and cleaning of the machine.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2008 at 3:53pm

I don't know for sure what is better but lets look at what you get and what i got for bank on my bucks..

W/M COMMANDER HO TRUCKMOUNT

HUGE%20SAVINGS%20ON%20TRUCKMOUNTS%20AND%20TRUCKMOUNT%20CARPET%20CLEANING%20MACHINES,%20ONLY!

Introducing a feature packed,  Dual Wand,  Slide In Truckmount Carpet Cleaning Machine that offers incredible performance and quality. This Liquid Cooled Truckmount delivers up to 230° working water temperatures with revolutionary Heatsmart Technology and does not bypass water. Built with high quality components such as Stainless Steel, Last Step Chemical Pump, Automatic Heat Diverter, Pump Clutch, and much, much more. The Commander HO truckmounts are quickly taking the market by storm. If you're looking for a great Dual Wand, Liquid Cooled, Slide In Truckmount Machine, check out the revolutionary Commander HO!

ROOTS™ 47 Blower
• Kohler 28Hp AEGIS Liquid Cooled Engine
CAT PUMP ® 5CP Pump
• Final Stage Chemical Injection Pump
• Bypass-less Heat Exchanger
• 120 Gallon Recovery Tank / 85 Gal. Sub-Mount Water Tank
• Stainless Steel High Volume Air Filtration w/Relief
• Progressive Silencing System
• 12” SS 2 Jet Scrub Wand
• Vacuum Hose 2" x 150'
• Vacuum Lead Hose 1.5" x 12'
• Solution Hose 150' With Disconnects
• Wand Mounting Bracket
• Automatic Blower and Engine Exhaust Diverter
• Cold Water Adapter
• Five Gallon Chemical Jug W/Stainless Steel Tray
• Pulsation Dampener
• Pump Disengagement Clutch

• Service Manual
• 12 Month Warranty

• FEATURE PACKED DEMO UNIT
  • INCLUDES SUB-MOUNT FRESH WATER TANK
  • 16 HOURS ON TRUCKMOUNT
  • NEW VAC & SOLUTION HOSES
  • NEW QUICK CONNECTS
  • NEW 2 JET, DOUBLE BEND, S/S WAND
  • CAN'T TELL FROM NEW APPEARANCE
  • FACTORY NEW TRUCKMOUNT WARRANTY
REG. PRICE: $19,395.00
OUR PRICE; $16,999.00

Mine is a PowerClean Freedom-XT45 for $11,775.. 26hp Augis Kohler liquid cooled with 45 Roots.
 Dual Splash Lubricated Blower ( 365CFM)
 Cat 3CP pressure to 2000psi
 3 year warranty on the Kohler Engine
 Thermostatically adjustable temperatures from 210-245 degrees
Not much difference in power for that extra $5225.. Everyones different so good luck on your choices..

Edited by John L - 02/May/2008 at 3:57pm
bird1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2008 at 6:48pm
PowerClean truck mounts seem to be a good machine. I'll telll you why I think the extra $5000 is worth it.
WM plumbing is not looped flex hose but tidy custom bent stainless steel tubing. The 5CP pump doesn't need a supply pump to feed it. That's one less thing to maintain. The 47 blower sucks almost 100 cfm more. I've used both, and won't go back. The actual size of the WM is much more compact which allows a 70 gal fresh water tank to be installed BELOW the machine. This provides so much more space in the van. We clean many high rise condos which a portable is mandatory. The WM allows me to put the following in a regular size GMC van all at once: machine, 70 gal fresh water, 120 gal waste, all hose reels, 21 ft of stainless shelving, filter box, portable extractor, 4 air movers and an RX20, 2 wands, long stair tool, and a hand held extractor You just can't do that with most tms. The WM waste tank is ported above the tank so you can actually hold 120 gal. The powerclean is vacuum ported about 4" below the top which wastes about 6 inches of tank. So a 100 gal tank becomes an 85 gal tank. The WM does not dump any water into the waste tank to cool down. Everone else does.
Finally the WM is very easy to access components for maintenance.
Are these details major? No, but all together they make a huge difference. Just like cars, different strokes for different folks.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2008 at 8:10pm
Good points.. Carrying 70gal around will suck up so much more fuel.. Loss of profits.. 45-47 blower not too much difference.. I've ran both too.. Dry times will come down to wand technique and engine rpm's.. CGD's we have dried in 15min with fans.. Nylon loops under 1hr.. Closer to 30min.. No BS.. My PC TM don't dump hot water in the tank.. So whoever said everyone else's does is wrong.. I'm sure it was WM..Easy access to everything on the Freedom too.. That is a nice setup bird.. Enjoy and make a ton of money..
bird1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2008 at 9:05pm
that's the whole point. Money that is. Hope you do too.   My truck is diesel, so weight is not an issues. And carrying around water save incredible amounts of time. Set up and go.    Hey, have you heard of 4 to the door or 2 1/2 inch hosing from tank.   You get serious air flow with it, no matter the blower size... replace the first 50 ft of 2 in vacuum with 2 1/2... you'll need ear protection from the howl
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2008 at 9:14pm
Yea I hooked up 4 to the door for about a year now.. But I'm not going to mess with 2.5" vac hose.. My dry times are super fast as it is with 2"..

There are 2 2" ports on my wastetank.. I would have to get that adaptor to cover it or cut it out and cant see doing all that for a few more minutes of drying time.. 4 to door works nice.. And howls like my woman does if know what I'm saying..LOL
Aaron R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aaron R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/May/2008 at 5:11pm
John,
I also run the Freedom 45XT and love it. Been thinking about 4 to the door or the first 50 ft. of 2.5". Do you notice a big difference with the 4 to the door? Is it pretty easy to set it up? Also, do you use the inline filters like I've seen some guys do, or just the lint basket in the waste tank? Thanks for any input!

ps. the main reason I haven't gone 4 to the door is I'm afraid my tech won't like the extra set up. I usually work with him, but on certain days, I have other stuff going on.

Edited by Aaron R - 03/May/2008 at 5:14pm
bird1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bird1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2008 at 7:20am
2.5 from truck is absolutely no more hassle than running a 2 in, and the vacuum is 30% better. We do't use an inline filter due to beings quite small in dia, it causes more restriction. We have a very large filter box with a huge filter bag in it. Works way, way better than a basket and causes no air restriction. The more vacuum, the faster you can clean, the happier techs are.
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/September/2011 at 8:26pm
I seen a WHITE MAGIC H. O. COMMANDER WITH HEATSMART TECHNOLOGYwith 800 hours for 11000 is that a good deal . Is the machine reliable?
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/September/2011 at 5:03pm
Too much money for that used machine IMO.

And we all(most of us anyways) know what happened to Powerclean, so forget about that machine!

Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>