Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Carpet Fans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/August/2008 at 3:44pm
Wow......I guess you don't forget to buy  milk or toilet paper too often Biker

Nightrider
Sponsored Links

Refined View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Refined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2008 at 10:10pm
Nah, I can handle it. I dont mind the drives. It gives me a break between jobs. I just dont want to go back for 6-12 months.
-Refined Carpet Cleaning
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2008 at 8:49pm
The smart thing would be to move...LOL
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2008 at 8:13pm
Bummer!! Happy%20Shake
Refined View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Refined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2008 at 7:18pm

Ever visit the tiny states of NH and VT? Nothing is within 30 minutes to anywhere. All major "cities" are 1.5 hours from me. That is just how it is.

-Refined Carpet Cleaning
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2008 at 6:17pm
who in the hell has a service area where 2 hours travel one way is on order???
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2008 at 5:46pm
Leave them High & Dry.......LOL 
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/August/2008 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Refined Refined wrote:

Aslo when you can tell your clients you can leave them high & dry, they like that.

I'm not too sure if you tell your customers that you will leave them High & Dry.............if in fact they would really like that Big%20smile

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider - 13/August/2008 at 5:32pm
Refined View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Refined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/August/2008 at 10:09pm
2 hours is nothing up here in NH and VT. If I only went in my area I could never feed my family. Plus 2 hours for me is nothing, I taught drivers ed for 8 years, 10-12 hours a day in the car. (I would rather scrub pee out of a carpet than do that)

Yeah I agree no guarantees on stains but I usually can get them.

Aslo when you can tell your clients you can leave them dry, they like that.
-Refined Carpet Cleaning
medicman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote medicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/August/2008 at 9:09pm
I would'nt want to drive back 2 hours, hell, that's your profit right there in gas... you could always invest in Ken's 200 vac portable, I think it will drive itself back to the job and fix the problems........(just a thought..)Thumbs%20Up
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/August/2008 at 7:09pm
Stains are never guaranteed to being removed like some magic trick............stains are like herpes

Nightrider
Refined View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Refined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/August/2008 at 4:53pm
LOL...I would like to know if I got the stains all out the way i like to see them so i dont have to drive 2 hours back to the same place.
-Refined Carpet Cleaning
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/August/2008 at 2:15pm
If the carpets are dry when you leave.......................how do they get dirty faster so that you can clean then again...................................( DOING A GREAT JOB )VERY POOR MARKETING .

Nightrider
Refined View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Refined Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/August/2008 at 7:09am
Nice. I will have to save a few bucks for it, but it sounds like what I am looking for.
-Refined Carpet Cleaning
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>