Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Need immediate help on carpet cleaner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daimer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need immediate help on carpet cleaner
    Posted: 06/October/2008 at 9:15am
hi friends,
               i need information on carpet cleaners. i visited the website
http://www.daimer.com  but couldn't understand. if anybody know about carpet cleaners kindly explain from the website http://www.daimer.com

help me soon.

thank you

Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/October/2008 at 11:20pm
Hits%20the%20fan Whats your problem man?
JoshCallum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoshCallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2008 at 2:07am

I sold a business that I started and managed for over 15 years.  I did not sell it because it wasn't successful, I sold it to spend more time w/ my family.  I then searched very diligently for a year before finding oxifresh  I never thought I would own a franchise, but I liked their business model, their new method of carpet cleaning, and the "green" aspect of the chemicals and cleaning process. I went to the discovery days, and I was sold, no pressure.  It has been 4 months now and I am booking jobs every day, making money and I am able to spend the time w/ my family like I wanted.  I could not be happier w/ the results, the support I get when I call, and the bright future I know I will have as an Oxi Fresh Franchise Owner. 

Sincerely,

Josh Callum

Oxi Fresh of the Inland Northwest

Spokane, WA.

JoshCallum
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2008 at 2:41am
I get the same results with VacAway.  Only it is save to say I don't give credit for my business growth to a chemical company.  It is called Marketing. 

Ever heard "Build a Better Mousetrap and the World Will Beat a Path to Your Door"?  Well, let's just say that your understanding of how businesses are grown and the aforementioned phrase share much in common, none of which are complimentary.

Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2008 at 2:47am
Originally posted by daimer daimer wrote:

hi friends,
               i need information on carpet cleaners. i visited the website
http://www.daimer.com  but couldn't understand. if anybody know about carpet cleaners kindly explain from the website http://www.daimer.com

help me soon.

thank you

This is very important and something you should know.

If you use the name of the company and website in your handle and pretend you are dumbfounded, you have been Founded Dumb.

The only great con that ever existing was Genghis Khan
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2008 at 11:38am
I tried OxiFresh on a nasty.. It dont work as good as the good stuff.. Hey duckcountry have you tried the GrimeReaper? Which vacaway chems have you used and for what situation.. I like the idea of getting Cha-Ching with VRDS.. Going to order a case in a couple weeks..
miami carpet cleanin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miami carpet cleanin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/June/2009 at 5:43pm
Way call him out Duckcounty... 
A Clean Home is a Safe Home Miami Carpet Cleaning
SFC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/June/2009 at 8:03pm
Seems pretty straight forward to me.  You are trying to tell us to visit your web site to see if we could buy your discounted equipment because you can't sell it.
SCL
Canada
Carpet Cleaning 911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carpet Cleaning 911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/July/2009 at 7:20pm
This whole things seems like a preplanned and we minipulated sales pitch to me with many players.  I wish sometime someone would just say hey try my product instead of trying to trick us into using it.  Besides to real truth behind all these Oxi/Oxy products is that they are made with hydrogenperoxide.  You'd all be money ahead to just by some at the store and delute it with water to whatever % you want.   This reaks of Amway.
Carpet Cleaning View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carpet Cleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/August/2009 at 5:26am
I have checked this website and it didn't explains anything its just a commercial website, better you go for Google for any kind of carpet cleaning questions.
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/August/2009 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Carpet Cleaning 911 Carpet Cleaning 911 wrote:

This whole things seems like a preplanned and we minipulated sales pitch to me with many players.  I wish sometime someone would just say hey try my product instead of trying to trick us into using it.  Besides to real truth behind all these Oxi/Oxy products is that they are made with hydrogenperoxide.  You'd all be money ahead to just by some at the store and delute it with water to whatever % you want.   This reaks of Amway.
Your first clue to this was the name on the website was the same as the person that posted the add.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
2Fuzzyknees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2Fuzzyknees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/August/2009 at 6:00pm
Ive had 2 different Daimer made products and all I can say about them is "Junk piece od sh!t products"
"Cleaning it all, 1 room at a time"
nlgordaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nlgordaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/October/2009 at 6:30pm
Contact someone that has bought it and ask them about it.

Lane
_____

Edited by nlgordaz - 02/October/2009 at 6:37pm
GerryG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GerryG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/November/2009 at 11:29am
Have you tried the local directory buddy?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>