Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

New Guy seeking advice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaymark1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/February/2009 at 1:10am

yea im sorry, i dont mean there arnt good units out there, like ones with a kohler.  I had a kohler for about a year, it worked fine, of course I know there are alot of other factors when it comes to cleaning, I didnt mean to put down the kohler...

honestly, im not sure about the relief valve....butler told me not to let it circulate for more then 5 minutes, but the guy i trained with only ever did 30 seconds, and his pumps were last twice as long as they normally do

yea a grand a month for the butler, with all the options...3 jobs pays that off, add some upholetery, maybe some windows, a couple of throw rugs and ive paid my truck off for the month in a day easy...

...well, not anymore....now I have to sell spam to the home owners to pay my bills!

Edited by jaymark1 - 08/February/2009 at 1:15am
I dont predict the future or sell glides, am I allowed on this site?
Sponsored Links

FuzzSucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzSucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/February/2009 at 9:05pm
spam? Shocked
Leave spam out of this, I dont know what a ham substitute has to do with cleaning. Its just plain inappropriate.
allan9mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan9mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2009 at 11:46am
Your first choice in a bultler system is a very good one I have had one since 1995 and very few problems. I leased a truck and took it down to the Butler factory for the installation,and they instructed me on the care of the equipment,it has outlasted the truck.
allan mackenzie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12