Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Kool-aid is not cool

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/February/2012 at 4:59pm
Yea, And don't forget our Commission..! LOL jk.
Sponsored Links

DedxAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DedxAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2012 at 11:32am
Red Ko0l Aid stain.....  clean first, no heat on the red stain please.  Use a red remover product like red out, red alert, red one what ever.  Then use the red remover product with wet towels and iron for the heat transfer.   Next is that does not work use pro choice stain magic  and the http://www.prochemsupply.com/servlet/the-546/Pros-Choice,-DCI.../Detail - DCI light.   www.prochemsupply.com/servlet/the-546/Pro's-Choice,-DCI.../Detail
DedxAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DedxAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2012 at 11:34am
wow ok.....  link is not working and I can't edit?  Confused   Oh wait I can EditClap
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2012 at 6:30pm
Don't you just love how red stains make you a bonafide expert in the eyes of the consumer?
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
DedxAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DedxAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/March/2012 at 7:34pm
Yes... love it specially when its just red wine.   How about those yellow mustard stains?   Customer really loves ya when you can get those out.

http://carpetcleaningwalnutcreek.org%20 - carpet cleaning 
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/March/2012 at 1:28pm
For me it is those red stains and urine smells that get them every time.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
DedxAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DedxAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2012 at 2:10pm
Wow...... 2004 Confused   I wonder if the ko0l aid problem was really ever solved.  Shocked Mr. steamer..  wonder if he is still in business?  Kool-aid  can be a tough one... not like red wine which can be fix with cold red one, red relief  or red out or what ever is out there now.  When using the products for removing red pop-cycle or a red drink there seems to be a time limit on using the products "hot"..... so you get the red stain not coming out all the way at times.  Sometimes, as strange as it may seem, the red stain in the carpet comes out later on its own after using red one hot.  Now the part I dislike about the products is that they can leave a heavy soapy residue so at some point a good rinse is needed, but when?  Before you leave and the red has not come out yet?  Make another appointment for later to rinse it out after the product had a chance to work.
Sorry guys if I am rambling on here, I hope I am helping.
<a href=” http://carpetcleaningwalnutcreek.org/ - http://carpetcleaningwalnutcreek.org/
”>Carpet Cleaning Company in Walnut Creek</a>

Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2012 at 8:07pm
Cough medicine and kool aid are a breeze and a source of amazement.
Lavon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lavon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2017 at 5:09pm
They have something called red out that's awesome for koolaid stains. Pour red out on the stain rub in with feet. Take a white Terry cloth wet it with water(damped) use an old iron, place cloth over stain and apply iron. Let set for 10-15 seconds and take off repeat process until stain is gone
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456