Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

New Cleaning Technology

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/January/2011 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Steam Man Steam Man wrote:

Unless there's a lot of debris on top of the carpet I don't bother now I have a TM. But when I used the Speedster I would prevac every time.

Sometimes i do that too! But notice more fibers/hairs in the lint basket! Confused
Sponsored Links

howellsgs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howellsgs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2011 at 2:05am
WOW... think I'll just stick with the 'physics class' approach explaining what encapsulation actually is. One is hired to do a job. Perform poorly and lose the contract, however that machine probably would create quite an impression.
Howells' Carpet Cleaning
(503) 939-0534
Feel free to call with any questions you may have. I would be honored to help.
Geoffrey
howellsgs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howellsgs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2011 at 2:12am
Excessive build-up of foreign soils and small objects may hinder the effectiveness of pre-sprays and traffic lane cleaners.
Howells' Carpet Cleaning
(503) 939-0534
Geoffrey
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/February/2011 at 10:16am
Originally posted by howellsgs howellsgs wrote:

Excessive build-up of foreign soils and small objects may hinder the effectiveness of pre-sprays and traffic lane cleaners.
Possibly! If you use a mechanical aggitator like me then that isn't a problem.
 A good prespray with surfactants and HOTwater (another excellent surfactant)
When its below freezing i always ask the cust to prevac before we arrive. Approve 
Otherwise prevac is always done first.... Cool
howellsgs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote howellsgs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2011 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

Originally posted by howellsgs howellsgs wrote:

Possibly! If you use a mechanical aggitator like me then that isn't a problem.
 A good prespray with surfactants and HOTwater (another excellent surfactant)
When its below freezing i always ask the cust to prevac before we arrive. Approve 
Otherwise prevac is always done first.... Cool

Agitation is just common sense... so is a good prevac. Just because you can get away doing a partial sloppy job doesn.t mean you should. Then again some guys don't have any pride in the work they do.
Howells' Carpet Cleaning
(503) 939-0534
Geoffrey
CDRX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CDRX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2011 at 5:54pm
The "where does the dirt go?" question is something I am glad I don't have to deal with using truck-mounted hot-water extraction, but then I don't do commercial carpet either.  I'd probably use encap and have to find a good way to explain how it works.
gavin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gavin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2011 at 2:34am
I don't think that machine would really work that great. I could see using it in a janitorial type situation, but I would opt for just a pull behind extractor.

where does the dirt go? where does a stain go when you remove with with a spotter and terrycloth? into the rag / pad. man they get dirty.

Facebook   Yelp    Google    LinkedIn
jannypan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jannypan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2011 at 9:43pm
Nobles makes good equiptment.. The money we all could have saved..!
amera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/April/2011 at 1:07pm

Cimex is still better because it leaves some encap chemicals behind when the carpet get vacuumed the carpet stays cleaners much longer. I have been cleaning 2 floors office building for two years the carpet is very clean all the time much better than I started .

grhkcs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grhkcs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/October/2011 at 5:13am
You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.
kevinbrown10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinbrown10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2011 at 3:53am

Quite nice and informative post as i got a chance to get through some new cleaning techniques through this thread. Thanks a lot guys keep sharing the latest updates in cleaning era.

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/October/2011 at 12:22am
Originally posted by amera amera wrote:

Cimex is still better because it leaves some encap chemicals behind when the carpet get vacuumed the carpet stays cleaners much longer.

Don't you want the carpets to get  LOL dirty faster LOL  so you can make more money? LOL Shocked Confused Approve LOL
Rosesis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosesis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2011 at 3:17am
hmm.. technology works everywhere,,nyway this one is doing amazing job!!

akpowerclean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akpowerclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/June/2012 at 5:37pm
Use Cimex and encapsulation for cleaning 21 story hotel in Anchorage. We use our van mounts for the first two floors. When you get up to the higher floors the carpets are not that dirty.  In my opinion they are not as good a van mount or even a good portable unit. However they are great for lightly soiled areas and we can give a lower bid because they are much faster than using a portable.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>