Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Water Situation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advanced88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water Situation
    Posted: 25/June/2009 at 12:59am
Where does everyone get there water for there machines? I figure if i go through 500-700 gals of water a week that would be 2000-2800 gal on my water bill at the end of the month. I either want to put a 100 gal tank in the back of my van or just use my customers water, tell me what you think?
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/June/2009 at 4:59pm
Go to the beach.....lots of free water there..........when you're done cleaning.....go back and dump

Nightrider
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2009 at 2:23pm
water is free around here............not presently an issue
A.K.A.
Andy
advanced88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advanced88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2009 at 2:44pm
nightrider keep retarded comments to yourself I see you post plenty of them idk what fresh water beach you go to.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2009 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by advanced88 advanced88 wrote:

Where does everyone get there water for there machines? I figure if i go through 500-700 gals of water a week that would be 2000-2800 gal on my water bill at the end of the month. I either want to put a 100 gal tank in the back of my van or just use my customers water, tell me what you think?

I collect mine in rain barrels?Guitar
Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advanced88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2009 at 3:14pm
Ahh yes that would be a great idea the only problem i have is I live in Fl and we don't get much rain lol
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2009 at 5:55pm
if you are using a portable just use the poeple's water. I thought you had a real cleaning machine.
Just My opinion
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/June/2009 at 12:23am
I have a salt water filter in my truck..... ( DON`T YOU ) ANYWAY Doug has it right rain water. especially acid rain.....no need for chemicals

My answers are not retarded.....your questions are.....if your biggest problem is water.....use the Host System

Nightrider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote advanced88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/June/2009 at 1:05am
My questions aren't retarded, the way you answer alot of your posts are, you can't be take serious half of the time, be a little more professional.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/June/2009 at 6:58am
Ahhhhh.....but the other half of the time I can be taken serious..........you just have to know which half time it is.....let me give you a clue, ask a real logical intellegent question and see how I answer then

Nightrider
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/June/2009 at 9:01am
Jack when are you going to send me your Les Paul???Guitar
Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/June/2009 at 9:42am
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Jack when are you going to send me your Les Paul???Guitar

That will likely be on Judgement Day Doug. Only problem is that you will likely have no time to use it when that day arrives.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/July/2009 at 8:37am
Why do you want my Les Paul...........I just bought a Dean HardTail for $ 500.00..........only 50 produced the guy wanted 1,000.......nice sound soft neck, slides easy extra jumbo frets

Nightrider
anaroberts12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anaroberts12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/August/2009 at 8:22am
water is an essential resource, so it should be conserved. Do not use running water for cleaning purposes, just fill up the vessels and buckets before cleaning and use them as required. It will save water and your water bills too. Water which is already used for cleaning can be used by you can again be used to water the plants and clean the pathways and roads too....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>