Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

6 Months $100k plus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kstoltzfus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 6 Months $100k plus
    Posted: 15/September/2009 at 6:09pm
I started a carpet and tile cleaning business after resigning from the RV business when the economy to a hit.  I decided on the cleaning industry because I felt it would be able to withstand the recession.

6 months in I have grossed over $100k and business is good.  I am really enjoying being an owner/operator vs. having a dealership with 250 employees to worry about.

I thought I would make a post on this forum to share some ideas with others on what is working for me.

The number one lead generator for me is my website, I have some experience with website design and search engine optimization. I built my own site
http://www.aboveandbeyondazservices.com(this is my second site) 

and am in the process of rebuilding my first try http://www.gogreencarpetandtilecleaning.com

locally my site is listed on the front page of over 20 GOOD keywords (I.E. carpet cleaning gilbert, carpet cleaner gilbert, carpet cleaning mesa az, carpet cleaning ahwatukee, tile cleaning phoenix, etc.)

My site has done so well that other service providers have asked my to build sites for them as well.  If you are interested in a quality site email me at info@aboveandbeyondazservices.com

My site has good eye appeal but more importantly it is a job generator (generates 15-20 jobs per week for me)...two key components to my site are the free bonus offer opt in and the online appointment scheduler.  The free bonus offer opt in captures the customer name and email, they then get 5 automated follow up emails enticing them to call me.  My call through percentage on this is over 50%! The online appointment scheduler is very appealing to customers...they can schedule right online the system automatically block out the appropriate time on the schedule based on the services they request.  Their information can then be exported to outlook contacts and calendar automatically. If you use Quick-books it can import their info right in...this means you never have to input their data...it is all automated.

Another helpful hint Quick-books is a very good booking, followup, and overall business organizer.  If you are interested in taking credit cards or want a better way check out their Go Payment application. It is accessible right from you phone and downloads right into your quick books account.  I opted for the blue tooth card reader and printer so all I have to do is swipe their card (fits right on you belt) and it process through my phone and prints a receipt. Pretty cool.

Hope this helps....
Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/September/2009 at 6:23pm
Thanks. Some good info in your post that will help many readers here.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply