Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

US Products Evoultion Wand

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: US Products Evoultion Wand
    Posted: 09/November/2009 at 11:53pm
Bang Head Very expensive wand had mine for a year. Light wand which is black
damn bottom fell out on it. Seems like clips broke on it. Sucks!!!
Going to try epoxy. Love the wand iI do not think I will recommend or purchase this anymore  Ahhhh!!
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2009 at 11:59pm
No warranty????? For 895.00 it should be lifetime warranty. I'd be raising some sh*t!!!!Angry

The STD Meter
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2009 at 12:35am
Not only the glider but what the glider goes onto in one piece. Thought it would just click back in no as you glide it falls off Brick Fall
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2009 at 12:36am
Just emailed manufacture see if they call or do something. 
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2009 at 1:56am
Sounds like a real POS. Let us know what happens with the manufacturerEvil Smile

The STD Meter
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/November/2009 at 12:16am
If you would have bought it from Kleen Kuip first of all we would have attempted to talk you out of it.

But, if you persisted and purchased it and had this problem you would already have your money back. It pays to buy from a reputable company.

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/November/2009 at 4:11pm
IMO if you are going to buy a high end wand, that wand should be made of Titanium metal, not plastic. While plactic is certainly light, it is not durable.Especially over the 20+ years a titanium product would last you.
FuzzSucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzSucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/November/2009 at 7:46pm
I they could make it out of something more solid, like titanium or carbon fiber, and make it have a more lower profile design, but keeping with the laminar airflow concept, it would be a great wand. A Teflon glide would not hurt either.
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/December/2009 at 11:51pm
Ok!! Wand is guaranteed for 1 year. This happened on the 13th month.
They replaced it completely with a new on at no extra charge.
Very happy this is the best wand I have ever used  Bouncing Smileys
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2009 at 12:35am
As sid this is the best wand I ever used. I just haven't seen anything better.
Sapphire Scientific has a new wand out with a see through glass and on the bottom and a hydroforce type spray trigger any feedback on that .
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2009 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by 77748 77748 wrote:

As sid this is the best wand I ever used. I just haven't seen anything better.Sapphire Scientific has a new wand out with a see through glass and on the bottom and a hydroforce type spray trigger any feedback on that .

Quess you don't get out much.Titanium wands cost less than that wand and last at least 10X longer IMO. Glad they gave you another wand, but as Ted said, many dealers that know better would have tried to talk you out of the purchase in the first place. Plastic does not hold up like metal, especially Titanium metal.

Edited by Superglide Ken - 13/December/2009 at 7:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply