Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Any Christian Carpet Cleaners here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kool-aid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Christian Carpet Cleaners here?
    Posted: 11/March/2004 at 12:09pm

I've met many carpet cleaners at various seminars, and some are strong christians, and enjoyed there friendship over the years.  I was wondering if there were any in this forum.  I'd like to know your values and mission statements.  It's hard to be part of the world and not get wrapped up in this life.  I thought it would be cool to remind each other about our purpose as we go about our businesses.  I'd like to here how you prioritize your life with your business and how your business has been a blessing to those you meet.

Hope to chat soon

kool-aid

Sponsored Links

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2004 at 4:57pm

Got one here KoolAid, good to meet you here.

We make sure we do the best job on each job, one way we do that is to remember that the customer comes 3rd. First we have to please the Lord, second, we have the experience so we have to please ourselves, thirdly is the customer is not happy and the first two are.... then they are wanting too much.LOL

We have a 100% guarantee and never have any problems satisfying the customers.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2004 at 6:45pm
Please do not destroy this board with Religion
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 8:34am
Answering a question is harldy destroying anything! Get a grip.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 11:40am

Originally posted by PadMan PadMan wrote:

Answering a question is harldy destroying anything! Get a grip.

The answer is yes

kool-aid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kool-aid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 12:13pm

It's not religion, its Jesus-HUGE DIFFERENCE-If he's the reason everything exists, why leave Him out?  You don't have to click on this one if you don't want to.  Thats why there are different topics, to have a wide variety of things to talk about with other carpet cleaners.   

What is so unattractive about running our businesses with:Honesty, integrity, goodness, self-control, patience, love, Kindness, treating others the way you want to be treated, commitment, working with all our hearts?

Sure beats the selfish ways: Not keeping our word of what we promised (price, promptness), Being slack in our work, Cheating(spraying water insted of scotchgard?), arguing, selfish pride, unwillingness to correct a mistake.

Which of these has more honor and keeps customers?  Which would you advise your kids to follow?  Which one has more shame and regrets? 

I've ran my business both ways.  It's a no-brainer.  I personally give the credit to Jesus Christ, because apart from him I'm an idiot.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 2:27pm

I was just say yes I believe in God...otherwise I would have quit this job...you need to have faith for the things you see everyday...

That why I know I don't bait and switch...the customer can always see how honest i'm being with them...they can feel it too..

but yanno people are affraid of speaking about politics and religion it's just the code..

Phil O. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil O. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 3:00pm

Hey kool-aid,

You mean on my first day of participating on this discussion I get an opportunity to stand up for Jesus.  My christian values make me a better business person.  I'm proud to be a christian carpet cleaner.

Phil O.

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 5:30pm
Welcome Pad Man to the Kleen Kuip site.  Appreciate your input. Lee tells me you have much to offer our members.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 6:04pm

Thank you, will try to be of help in any way I can.

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 9:20pm

I believe in God.

I just don't believe in discussing religion on a CC bulletin board.

sorry

LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 11:35pm

Ya, but what I didn't do was warn him of the possible scary political threads.

Nice to see you here Padman.

Most of the guys here have never heard of an OP.

Except for Mr. Steamer, he knows everything.

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2004 at 11:38pm

Did say I did.........just that you have to pay for what I know

belly up to the bar and put your cash on the table

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 1:16am

Go placidy amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.  As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons.  Speak your truth quietly and clearly, and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant, they too have their story.

Avoid loud and agressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter, for there will be greater and lessor persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble, it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.  Excerise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what vertue there is, many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself, especially do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is perennial as the grass.

Take kindly to the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nuture strenght of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatique and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome disipline, be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labours and appirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul. With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world

Be Careful

Strive to be happy

Jack from montreal      aka nightrider  God bless you all.  Have a great season to all. Including Mr. Steamer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>