Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

The New Mytee Electric Truckmount

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2011 at 2:04pm
Glad to hear you have rotary machines. I wonder if you really know how to use them, though. Whatever you want to call your TM, it really is not prepared to deal with my M5. The point is, you were talking down to me, assuming I am merely a poor soul who does not have the means to own a TM. In the end, you suffered handily here today. While quite touching, it is not something I would wish on anybody.
Yes, I have all the rotary machines and it seems that you are aware of that. Having them and knowing how to set them up to run to their potential is another matter.
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2011 at 8:42pm
If you dish it out you have to be able to take it Alex! Embarrassed Stop whining about "talking you down", you do it all the time to ccers.LOL  We could post for yrs about my Powerful TM Approve and your teeny weeny vacs in a poly/plastic chassis. Shocked
A friend of mine in Town has a M5, He has 2 migit mities.LOL When i see him i will
take pics so you don't think I'm BSing you.
Whatsmore, I'm thinking about all the TMers in the World reading this and outright
laughing @ your conclusion. LOL Laughing is good for your health.
Take care Buddy.. LOL 
Alexarz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2011 at 9:00pm
John L, your friend's M5 has nothing in common with mine and your TM is a weakling compared to my Everest 650. You have been owned and it would be best if you assume a subserviant position and stop fooling yourself. 
Ken Harris View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2011 at 1:08am
Inventor of Teflon Carpet Wand Glides.Free Glides for all Cleaners in June!
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2011 at 10:48pm
My TM vs your M5, Try to stay on subject. Distractions make you look like your
avoiding the whole point. Which is my TM will eatup you teeny weeny toy! You don't
even have heat... LOL LOL LOL hahahaha! Let alone, High heat.
I admit your TM is more powerful than mine. See, it takes a Man to admit he has
been beat. Deep down you really know my Kohler Aegis 26hp with a Roots 47 will
suck the dirt out of your wastetank 200ft away with yours on and cave it in fast! LOL hahaha!
Anyways Alex its time to admit your M5 is just a porty with porty power nothing
more or less. Heck, My 3x3 stage Recoil will keep up with yours. You know it will.
I see your bragging on TMF about it also. Do you have a supine obedience to Mitie? Did John put you up to this? Shocked And maybe you'll get something on the downlow?
jus'sayin! Cool

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2011 at 11:11pm
I have an M5,,,,great porty IMO,,,,,but my old Hydracat will blow the doors off it as far as performance and ease of use and the M5 is a tank to haul around with 2 vac motors
A.K.A.
Andy
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 12:11am
You are right about the 2 vac M5 units Andy. No comparisan.

But if you connected 2 of those machines together the resulting power would not be that much lower than a 36 blowered machine.

That is in fact what you get with a 4 Vac Titan X5-XT portable.
baires View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 12:26am
I have a quick question. How do you run your M5 in Canada? Are you using a generator. I am located in Alberta and I am looking for the most powerfull portable machine available here in two cords max 15 AMP each. Vacuum in parallel if is posible. Ninja warrior is already check. There is another options? Thanks.-
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 1:21am
Originally posted by baires baires wrote:

I have a quick question. How do you run your M5 in Canada? Are you using a generator. I am located in Alberta and I am looking for the most powerfull portable machine available here in two cords max 15 AMP each. Vacuum in parallel if is posible. Ninja warrior is already check. There is another options? Thanks.-
It is not that hard to run an M5 machine in Canada. After all it runs on 15 amp circuits with 1 motor to each cord. A pump on one of the cords.

However that is not the best set-up for Canadian operators. The Titan machine can be made to run 4 vac motors on 2 - 15 amp cords plus a 500 psi pump.

How?

By using high performance 2 stage motors that draw less than 6 amps per motor.

2 of them will operate on a line at 11 amps draw. A pump adds another 3 amps and brings the draw up to 14 amps. The other line only uses 11 amps.

The model is called a Titan X5-V2

It has lift of 170"WL and 170 cfm

It is the most powerful 2 cord machine sold into Canada currently. Way stronger than an M5.Smile
baires View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 1:48am
Thanks for the advice. I am going to take a look in your web site. My understunding was that the Mytee 1005DX and the M5 model both run under 2 cords 20 amps each an sometimes both pulling bettwen 14 and 17 amp. depends on the condition. They promote that in the specifications. Please could you clarify. Thanks in advance.-
baires View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baires Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 2:00am
Looking at your web and I couldn't find it. There is more specific information on the Titan X5-V2 model. I am interesting. Thanks.-
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 10:08am

Thanks for the advice. I am going to take a look in your web site. My understunding was that the Mytee 1005DX and the M5 model both run under 2 cords 20 amps each an sometimes both pulling bettwen 14 and 17 amp. depends on the condition. They promote that in the specifications. Please could you clarify. Thanks in advance.-

Sure.

The Mytee 1003DX is the model that draws 20 amps per cord. That is because it has a 1000 Watt heater on each cord.

The Mytee 1005DX and M5 have no heater and so can be operated on most 15 amp circuits. It is close. Each of their 3 stage vacs draws 12 amps while in use. The pump adds another 3 amps on one line to bring 1 cord up to 15 amp draw. That one should plug into a circuit with nothing else on it to avoid problems. The other cord only has a 12 amp draw.
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ken Harris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 10:15am

Looking at your web and I couldn't find it. There is more specific information on the Titan X5-V2 model. I am interesting. Thanks.-
The Titan X5-V2 is a special order Canadian model only. The US guys don't need it because of the 20 amp circuits they have down there.

It looks exactly the same as the standard Titan X5. What we do is substitute the LMB2A vacs (#1 and #2 vacs) for high Airwatt 2 stage vacs as are used for #3 & #4 vacs on that machine. That allows each cord to work on 15 amp breakers instead of 20 amp.

It is listed under options now.Smile
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2011 at 11:14am
I have no troubles running the M5 in canada,,,,,just have to use 2 seperate circuits,,,,and with the little circuit light on the machine it's pretty easy to find a seperate circuit,,,,,,,I don't use electric heaters,,,,,they're pointless IMO
A.K.A.
Andy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>