Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Commercial Job Not Paying

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs. Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/April/2012 at 10:44am
Thank you everyone for your advice. We have since taken certain steps to not let this happen again. I refused to walk away, and went to the shop personally to speak to the owner, and left with a check in hand. And guess what, not a sour taste in either one of our mouths. Although, we won't do business with them again they have since referred another business. Who we told must pay at signing of contract.
Our policy all new commercial contracts must pay at signing. All established commercial contracts have 30 - 45 days depending on the company and service type. We are taking on more commercial jobs, and happened this happened earlier in life of our business. It helped us revamp our contracts and the way we handle our commercial clients.

Anyway, you all were awesome! Great advice! I was under a lot of stress with that one commercial account, my current place of employment, and planning for Christmas. The feedback was swift and awesome, hints why I'm enjoying this forum so much!
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12