Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Vacuums

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/November/2004 at 9:32pm
Mr. Steamer:  You almost have to vacuum after because now that everything is stired up you have no way of extracting it.Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/November/2004 at 9:33pm
Ignorance is bliss
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/November/2004 at 9:41pm
Padman:  I like to keep things stirred up. I don't like things to settle to the bottom.  But when things heat up it is time to take it off the burner.Guitar
Just My opinion
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/November/2004 at 9:51pm

Hi Adwa

I will keep my answer short.

We vacuum AFTER. Remember we PAD  and it is DRY before we are ready to vac. Under 1 hr dry times (normally 1/2 an hour) really does mean that!

For Steamer I say   unlike you I always answer questions asked of me, and if I can't I find someone who can!

And John; I guess we wouldn't know that feeling now would we LOL

PAD DIVA NORTH

THE DIVA
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 12:07am

so you don't pre-vac?????

no pre vac at all??? just a post vac???

no pre just post...do I have it right

www.mr-steamer.com
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 12:07am
I'm tryin not to be igNORant
www.mr-steamer.com
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/November/2004 at 6:45am
the most important part of any carpet care process is prevacuuming. and if you are using a pilelifter, you are removing more than 80% of the soil in a dry form, no other vac come close. light weight, means light duty.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
HooBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HooBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 11:37am

Still looking for some specific brand recommendations.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 12:03pm
HOOBOY:  the bissell upright it has hepa. and lots of power + onboard attachments. And it is cheap and disposable when the time comes.  Just go to Wal Mart and  get another one.Guitar
Just My opinion
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 12:46pm
That bissell was seen at SF and it did at least as well as the Dyson to ALL of our amazement.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
HooBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HooBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 2:22pm
I notice John G. has a PowrFlite PF75 listed on his website with the "Package Three". What is so preferred about this vacuum, John, and what are your feelings compared to the Bissell?
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 2:51pm
HooBoy:  Do you have some sort of vacuum fetish? Maybe you should be on the Penthouse form??Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 3:09pm
What's the matter Doug, do you fell another sales pitch coming on. Maybe he wants you guys to give him some name brands that you think are good so he can check them out.   Bissell
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 3:23pm
ADWA: How much you spend has no bearing on the quality you get these days. Bissell??Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>