Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Are they BLIND with no sense of smell??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are they BLIND with no sense of smell??
    Posted: 09/November/2004 at 7:28pm

It blows me away

How do people not notice that their carpet that was once blue is sudenly BLACK and stinks to high Heaven???

Are they blind?

Are they with out a nose??

It blows me away....

Today was thee worst! UGH!!

BLAH YUCK PUTRID

BUT ALL IS WELL IT IS BLUE ONCE AGAIN.

THE DIVA
Sponsored Links

diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2004 at 7:53pm
THE DIVA
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2004 at 8:51pm
Diva:  Move out to the country where you almost gag and people look at you like you are the one with a problem.Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2004 at 8:55pm

Looks good to me Diva.

Blue is my favorite colour. What are those black spots on the carpet or maybe there shadows?

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2004 at 11:05pm

shoulda taken the pic in the same area

diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 4:14am

Thats the part we hadn't done yet

We prefer to take DURING pics that way you know they are authentic.

One side of each pic was done The other side wasn't

And BTW It was GREASE!! NASTY NASTY GREASE

They didn't even know they had Blue carpet and one guy was like "oh it has striipes???

CRAZY

DIVA

THE DIVA
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 6:07am

What I noticed was the base board carpeting.....hmmmmm digital touch up???? don't get mad... it's just what I noticed...or did you do them to?

www.mr-steamer.com
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 11:10am

I wasn't trying to be insulting

it just looks like a before pic of one area and then an after pic of another area

which looks like it could be two different areas or carpets for that matter,,,,just an observation.

I know padding can do a good job,just wouldn't be my choice for what looks like a restaurant.

not cuz it wouldn't work,but with a carpet THAT nasty,must take ALOTTA pads

diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 3:15pm

OK FOR CLARITY;

These are not the same area

These are two different areas AND like I said before this is a DURING photo. SO STEAMER the base boards were not done yet.

So if you look at the pics one side is black and one side is blue, right? The blue side was already done (it used to be black like the other side)

Steaminpile: We did use OP but we used a brush on it to scrub it and then we padded it. And YES we went through a Hell of a lot of pads But it was so worth it because  the response of the owner and managers was incredible.

AND NO I AM NOT SAYING ALL HAIL THE PADDERS Im simply saying that Yes it did the job and obviously noone else had doen it this well before.

It kills me that some people call them selves "CLEANERS", they secure a good contract by telling the owner that if they can't get up the dirt no one can and that is plain BS. I bet the next time the old cleaner goes in to see why they haven't called him he will exclaim "Oh you finally got new carpets" LOL LMSAO!!! No buddy they were finally CLEANED thats all!!!!! 

Oh and that was not a dig at ANYONE on this board or ANY method. It was simply me VENTING at the nerve of stupid people who lack the skills and integrity to do the job right! Those people give real carpet BEAUTIFIERS  a bad name ! LETS FIND HIM!!!! LOL

DIVA

THE DIVA
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 3:23pm
Diva: I can call you Diva right ?  Question for the not so bright.  How long? How many pads, what would you have to have a sq.ft. to make money when you say many pads including the washing total hours spent?  I am just curious you don't have to reveal your price for this job as it is none of my business, just a ball park.  One other thing. Would HWE, then pad not have more sence and maybe have given the same results? I am just inquireing as I did not see it and cannot comment. Just asking.Guitar
Just My opinion
diva View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 3:39pm

Doug; I can call you Doug right??? LOL

We went through just over 100 pads

I will say this last night is what John refers to as "digging for gold"

It took around 8 hours, The pads are soaking as we speak I'll throw them in the washing machine in a minute and they will be good as new SO add an 5 minutes to throw them in and 5 minutes to take them out. We don't count soaking time.

Half way through the owner stop in and after seeing the results at that point and us explaining to him  that this is going to be a long thourough cleaning that would take extensive labour just to get it up to a managable point, we were able to double our price and secure an every two week contract with him.

Now that we have put in the tough work, the every two week jobs will be around 30 pads and 2 hours. we will then charge .32 per square ft but because of the results he didn't even cringe. We will be talking to him tomorrow about the tile and grout which makes up about 75% of the restaurant. He has already expressed his interest in this service on a by weekly basis aswell. CA~CHING CA~CHING Dougie thats all we are seeing! LOL

Oh and when we checked back this morning it still looked great and the shocked looks for the staff said volumes!!

PS. that was not a not so bright question at all if you don't pad then you don't know YOUR QUESTIONS ARE PERFECTLY LEGIT!

P.s. There was so much grease on the carpet we actually did bring in the 400 psi porti just to see if it would make a difference (and possibly save our pads) however it didn't budge the dirt or grease so we went back to SCRUBBING with the OP brush.  We were thinking about you and Steamer while we were attempting to steam it LOL You guys were in our thoughts.LOL

Oh and the one area we did use the HWE on

this morning when we went back had some wickback. Sorry  But just to show that we did attempt it.

DIVA

Edited by diva
THE DIVA
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 4:06pm
DIVA:  All I can say is that's incredable?  Well I could say somethnig else,  But not in the mood to argue.  Pay me now or pay me later.Guitar
Just My opinion
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 4:59pm
Great job you two, keep a book of all your pics, people really appreciate that.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 6:30pm
[

P.s. There was so much grease on the carpet we actually did bring in the 400 psi porti just to see if it would make a difference (and possibly save our pads) however it didn't budge the dirt or grease so we went back to SCRUBBING with the OP brush.  We were thinking about you and Steamer while we were attempting to steam it LOL You guys were in our thoughts.LOL

Oh and the one area we did use the HWE on

this morning when we went back had some wickback. Sorry  But just to show that we did attempt it.

DIVA

Diva:  I would not have expected a 400 psi porty to do anything.  That much grease I would expect the right cleaner , high heat and good extraction.  Wickback?  I attribute that to improper HWE.  You didn't have the right machine for the job.  Not a good comparison to even think of Mr. Steamer or myself when you are talking a 400 psi porty.  That would be like bonett clean ing and thinking of you. Fair statement.  You cannot be compared to bonett cleaning and I don't expect to be compared to a 400psi porty with or without heat?Guitar

Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>