Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHO’S GLIDES WERE ON THE VORTEX

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHO’S GLIDES WERE ON THE VORTEX
    Posted: 09/November/2004 at 8:17pm
Greenie and Lisa that's who!

Have a nice drive and camping trip Ken?

KOA Kenny

I like the way that sounds

Ti wand greenie glide and a Nordic 1 vac booster

now your cooking

HILSEN FRA

Nordic 1
Sponsored Links

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2004 at 8:51pm
You seemed to enjoy yourself with this post Nordic. If you were at Connections give us the scoop on what was happening.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2004 at 9:24pm

What is it about this industry or maybe it is in every industry that you can take someones idea, make a few changes and have the nerve to boost about your conquest.

Meanwhile everyone is saying, they stole that idea from this guy and that guy.

Hey I'm happy for all of you.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2004 at 9:36pm
I give credit to Ed Valentine who helped me make mine

they work the same but are not the same

Eds works with portables mine is all metal and will hold up to the rigors of PD blowers truck mounts

Nordic 1   
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2004 at 10:29pm

Nordic 1:  Help me out here.  First you are talking about the Vortex , ti wand and glides right?  Now what to hell is this other dribble about metal what ever?  Is this some kind if infomerical or what?Guitar

Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2004 at 10:48pm

Doug Esteam also has a Vac Booster. I am not sure if this is the same concept but this unit can give your 150 vac lift a boost to 180 vac lift, portable that is.

I'm sure Terji will inform us on how it works on a TM, he also has a nice web site.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2004 at 10:51pm
ADWA:  What confused me was one post he was talking about glides than the next one made no sence.  I thought I read somewhere on a post about his vac boosters.  The second post made no sence.  Almost something like I would author.  Guitar
Just My opinion
Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2004 at 11:33pm
Greenie and Lisa had their glide on the wand on Shawn Yorks Vortex machine.

Ken drove all the way to Vegas from Alberta
and stayed in the back of his mini van at the KOA camp ground. LOL remember he sells 500 glides a month and sleeps in the mini van. ????

I thought Gloria said I stole My Idea from ED

which Ed helped me make a booster for trucks mounts NOT portables and I will not make one for porty and step on EDs shoes.

does this help

Nordic 1
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 2:14am

I had my Glide on that wand too, Terry, but since you were not there you would not have known that would you? lol

I drove down to Vegas in a Motorhome, not a minivan.  Again, you were not there so would not be expected to know this.The fact that I am selling over 500 glides this month is not in the least connected. If i were selling over a thousand glides per month, I would do the same thing.

People that waste money in one part of their business will often do the same thing in the other parts as well. I have never thrown money around when a thrifter approach gets the job done just as well.I actually stayed in Mesquite where the rent on rooms was much better than Vegas.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 2:19am
Ken my spys have you in a Astro van at the KOA

what was wrong with a plane ride

You were in the same camp ground as lisa and greenie

I guess you could call a astro van a motor home?

Nordic 1

better dry times by physics not gimmicks
Lisa Smith View Drop Down
Cute Buns
Cute Buns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 2:25am

Ken,

You never had your glide on that wand...it was OUR titanium wand from our work truck and you were never given permission to put YOUR slotted glide on it. Our glide fits much too tightly to just pop on and off.

I understand that you have a need to ride our coattails and it showed by your hanging around the Vortex demo truck, acting like it was your glide...even putting YOUR business cards on the truck and having YOUR photo taken by your salesman holding our wand with OUR glide attached.

If I ever see that photo being used to promote YOUR products...we will have an even bigger problem than we have now. Stay North of the border Kenny.

Take care,

Lisa

Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 2:27am
Lisa what colour was Kens Astro errrrrrrrr mini van errrrr motor home

Nordic 1
Lisa Smith View Drop Down
Cute Buns
Cute Buns

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 2:31am

Don't know, Terje...he just told Greenie he drove it down and slept in it...we weren't exactly hanging out together.

Take care,

Lisa

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2004 at 2:53am

Lisa: I DID have my glide on that wand. I put it on when Rob Hanks from Bridgepoint was there taking a look at your glide. I carry a flathead screwdriver in my pocket for removing glides, and have the experience to remove even yours. I didn't see you around, so just changed it so cleaners there could compare the difference. Nobody there said I couldn't do it, so I just did. I thought the wand was a part of the Vortex unit set-up. If I had of known that it was yours I would have asked first.

The wand and glide in the picture taken was your wand and glide. I have no intention of ever saying otherwise, or using that picture for promotion purposes for my business, though I will hang the picture on the wall  in my home as one of my favorite shots.Most of my time will be spent south of the border, where the sales are.

Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>