Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WIN A FJORDKING GOLF SHIRT!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/November/2004 at 8:28pm
Chuck:  Do you have high blood pressure?  You take things all to seriously.   I am not looking for a confrontation with you regarding a god damm t shirt. But if you feel it is necessary?Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/November/2004 at 9:16pm

Doug...

I'm joking as well...sometimes it's hare to figure that out with just typed messages!

Cheers!

P.S. Blood Pressure fine last month at the Doc!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/November/2004 at 9:24pm
Dennis:  Are you mocking my inability to spell correctly? Spell check gave up on me.  I am glad I have this key board because I also can't read my own writing and neither can anybody else.  Only in Canada.Guitar
Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/November/2004 at 9:27pm
Dennis:  I am here because I have no life. I am just doing the paper work from a water damage claim we had late today.  What's your excuse.  It's also to god damm cold to go outside.  I don't like winter.Guitar
Just My opinion
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/November/2004 at 9:38pm

Hell NO, I'm not mocking you!  I can hardly spell my own name!  I am TERRIBLE at it!

But the 'hare' was a typo...I can spell 'hard'!

My excuse is a wee too much rum last night....I'm stayin in tonight!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/November/2004 at 9:45pm
Dennis: I used to enjoy that feeling myself!Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/November/2004 at 11:21pm
Dennis who is JJ ?
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/November/2004 at 11:59pm

JEREMIAH JOHNSON...the winner of the kontest on John's BB!

He is a Kenadian...a native!

DC

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/November/2004 at 12:02am

Dennis

Wasn't he a bull frog.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/November/2004 at 12:06am
ADWA:  I think Three Dog Night thought so. Guitar
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/November/2004 at 12:11am
Dennis You may think it's cute but it is getting on my nerves that you have bestow my Countries name on to Ken. Surly to God you don't assume we are all alike.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/November/2004 at 12:13am
ADWA:  I think you are only considered a kenadian if you are from the West?Guitar
Just My opinion
Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/November/2004 at 12:20am

Adwa, just ignore Dennis, ever since his glory days of winning the Americas cup it's been downhill for him. He's hardly even a carpet cleaner, more like a sailer who cleans carpet for beer money.

He's a good guy and calls it as he sees it, you'd like him....he's a party animal just like you. lol.

Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/November/2004 at 8:46am
Dennis: A salior who cleans carpets:  Or a carpet cleaner who sales:  Either sounds like not too bad of life style.Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>