Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Mojo Stain Remover

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mojo Stain Remover
    Posted: 22/February/2013 at 1:03am
I was wondering if any small operators like myself have ventured out into using this retired carpet cleaner's formula for a multiple type stain remove?

I have been watching the videos he has done on YouTube and frankly was surprised at the results for a home grown remedy.  We always here "leave the chemistry to the chemists, not the wand jockeys" but sometimes I wonder if progress doesn't come by as a result of the adventurous rule breakers more than the corporate think tanks like for example cars, computers, telephones, planes, television, a decent bowl of chili.  You know, the things life would just not be the same without.

Where would our business be with the creator of the Hild floor machine, the first person to combine a pressure washer with a wet-dry vac, Ken Harris and his glides, the man who invented the beer hat. 

If you have any desire to see his videos on YouTube just search there for Mojo Stain Remover.   Let me know if you think he MIGHT have a decent answer and if you think $50USD might be worth it for the formula please. 
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/February/2013 at 12:37am
Wonder how it would do if the stain set for 6 months or so.. Pretty easy to get'em out right away. Stern Smile
tomwillis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomwillis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/February/2013 at 9:25pm
I have been using it for a while and it works great. I did a customers carpet that had red stains it it. She had the capret cleaned by another company that did not get them out. She said the stains were there for about a year. I used Mojo Stain Remover on them with the irons and they came out. Hope this helps you!    
ValenciaJohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ValenciaJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2013 at 1:12am
Hey good review!!! I will go with that product if I meet with that situation.Once have met an accident for stain removing,that stain was approx 6 month old and its not easy to remove with simple method.Even I can't use any chemical for that stain removal because it will create problem on tension of loom.So I just hire a carpet cleaner ,he had use old technology for removing and  he had done splendid job.
Lavon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lavon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/June/2017 at 12:20am
I saw the video mojo stain remover and was very impressed I just ordered some I can't wait to try it out I know that this will work just from the video thanks for the Post
 Post Reply Post Reply