Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

IICRC what have they done for you??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:26pm

Originally posted by MAGIC-STEAM MAGIC-STEAM wrote:

dAMM......YOU WRITE ALOT TO SAY NOTHING.....IS THAT IT.......DIDN'T LEARN A DAMM THING

Maybe for you a picture may have worked better.  You must learn to crawl before you walk.

Sponsored Links

LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 10:44pm
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 1:36am
DOUG is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How was the conference Doug kiss enough corporate butt...glad to have you back....
MAGIC-STEAM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MAGIC-STEAM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 1:54am
you're just like a big bag of wind , totally useless. I bet you can give a good blow job.
IT'S A DIRTY WORLD AND WE CLEAN IT UP
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 1:58am

Good one Magic-Steam...got any more???...I charge at least 250 for one of my blow jobs...whip it out if you got one???

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 6:36am

Hi Doug if any body did not know about IICRC when they entered this site, they sure do know. Great exposer!

A few pages back Mr. Steamer asked the question WERE DOES MY DUE GO each year to the IICRC?

Would you please put in layman's terms the answer so the poor boy can rest his head at night.

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 6:54am
good doug is back. i don't think mr steamer has a fear of knowledge, he has a fear of paying for it. IICRC FOREVER - BRING ON THE COURSES.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:15am

All this guys posts are just a big waste of time.  You can see he does way more talking than he does cleaning.

Thank Gawd for that!

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:22pm

Doug......you are a prize......just getting to know you a little through your comments and posts........I'm not impressed yet.....lots of here-say.........not very constuctive, but hey.....maybe you're just warming up.

NIGHTRIDER

jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 7:32pm
OK ok the dues went to pay somebody's

Mortgage....get over it

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 12:11am
This was how it was a few months ago Gmoney...we've been there done that
www.mr-steamer.com
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 7:44pm
and steamer saw the the light. and the angles in heaven sang with joy. lol
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 7:57pm

Mr. Steamer;

He waundered so aimless his heart filled with sin

He wouldn't let the  poor IICRC in

Now he's so happy no sorrow in sight

Praise the lord Steamer saw the light.

Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 8:09pm
Hang on there doug..... I've noticed a rise in reservices... and wreck furnitures... In Home training is bull... it's just an excuse to get away with paying big class fees to have it done right
www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>