Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

IICRC what have they done for you??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 8:17pm
Mr. Steamer:  Some years ago I was called to do an inspection for the Bay.  I was lead to believe they were a certifed company as they stated to me.  The homeowner even said the were certified even had cards with photo id the works.  Now the kicker was at the time they were certified I think the name was Adler and Associates they were the cleaning company that had the cleaning contract with the bay??  They just madeup the certifications and the cards looked impressive.  Inhome all the Guitarway.
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 9:10pm
Mr. Steamer:  This is like MSN.  My fingers are now sore. I am not used to all this work?Guitar
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 9:14pm
I can give you a few companies in the GTA doug with false everything.... what can you do????
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 9:18pm
Mr. Steamer:  You can call IICRC they will deal with them regarding their advertising or if you want to send them to me I will forward them on to IICRC. I think there is a regional Supervisor it GTA. I am just not sure who it is now? Lee would know.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 9:21pm
This guy failed the class... him and his whole crew... but still they advertise  IICRC... Sears and the Bay both do it to 
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 9:23pm
Mr. Steamer:  If that is true IICRC will contact them directly and take what ever action is needed.  all the need is one certified person to advertise certified firm.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 9:25pm

I heard you have to pay extra charges if you put the seal in your Yellow pages ad???

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/November/2004 at 9:26pm
Mr. Steamer:  I have never been charged extra.  I have a few different ones in my ad.Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456