Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Carpet cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ernest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carpet cleaning
    Posted: 03/March/2016 at 2:27am
My son had turned 1 last Friday and I had called my friends and cousins for a small party and accidentally they had spilled coffee on my carpet which seem to be a stain on it and I would like someone to clean this as it looks old and worn out. I have had a word with a professional around GTA
Would like ideas on this 
Sponsored Links

ernest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ernest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/March/2016 at 11:30pm
I have heard that club soda and salt could help in removing tough stains, will that help or should I go in for someone who could protect my carpet from such wet stains? 
Please do reply
gabrielnagy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabrielnagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/March/2016 at 5:51pm
seek professional help..sometimes trying to remove it yourself gets it worse
ernest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ernest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2016 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by gabrielnagy gabrielnagy wrote:

seek professional help..sometimes trying to remove it yourself gets it worse

I would like to know which professional would do it all perfect.
home_brand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote home_brand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2016 at 6:23am
O that would be rude to ruin that carpet. No, for these type of parties. O, don't mind I'm so creepy. And you should've clean that carpet thing by using some of the good detergents and soap. It takes lil effort but if you do this by yourself you get satisfied.
MichaelMPerez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelMPerez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2016 at 5:37am

Hello Ernest,

Don’t use easy shortcuts to get rid of stain. They will only spoil your valuable furniture. Don’t make any irrecoverable  damages. I would suggest you to take professional help from upholstery cleaning services. I have had many such experiences with my grandchild who is five years old. She keeps spilling something or the other on the sectional which is fibre made.  For her age, I cannot blame her.  I always  take the help of professional upholstery cleaning services since I am scared of spoiling my expensive furniture. I hope your problem will be fixed soonSmile

Karl254 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karl254 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/July/2016 at 7:15am
If you are trying to clean it by yourself and if your trying to use household stuffs, then I would suggest you use baking soda.
HouseE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HouseE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2016 at 11:04pm
You could get rid of the coffee stain by mixing one tablespoon of liquid soap,one tablespoon of vinegar and two cups of warm water.With the help of a clean cloth sponge the affected area with the mixture.Let it set for awhile and then keep blotting it frequently with a dry cloth till the stain disappears.This is a simple fail-proof method and also make sure that you keep your room ventilated all times by opening all the windows and doors.Any room that is not ventilated properly can lead to a moldy carpet.
edward137 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edward137 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/October/2016 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by ernest ernest wrote:

My son had turned 1 last Friday and I had called my friends and cousins for a small party and accidentally they had spilled coffee on my carpet which seem to be a stain on it and I would like someone to http://www.spluscarpetandupholsterycare.com/home/carpet-cleaning-in-bedford/ - carpet cleaning services bedford this as it looks old and worn out. I have had a word with a professional around GTA
Would like ideas on this 

Hi ernest, 
You can apply shaving foam on it and when it become dry vaccum it. It surly be cleaned your carpet and give it a new look.
carol palmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carol palmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/October/2016 at 2:53am
Choosing the right cleaning method ensures the longetivity of your carpets. There are many ways to clean. vacumming it at regular basis would keep your carpets clean.
godwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote godwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/December/2016 at 3:45am
Yes i too agree with the above posts..one method i can suggest is using vinegar solution in the affected area and it works well..Even after that if it doesn't work then don't try  using cleansing agents again and again better go with the experts...I would like to hear from you soon...
Lavon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lavon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/June/2017 at 7:25pm
You just need a good old-fashioned carpet cleaning to remove that coffee stain
 Post Reply Post Reply