Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Tile and Grout and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

eco-friendly flooring

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robert busch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eco-friendly flooring
    Posted: 18/July/2017 at 1:41am
Can anyone suggest me an eco-friendly flooring for my patio? My baby is badly allergic. I am looking something alternative to wood.
Thank you for any suggestion :)
Sponsored Links

powell.anna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote powell.anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/July/2017 at 3:05am
We spend almost 90% of time Indoors so it's worth sourcing green products for your rugs. Especially, If you got babies in your home. Household cleaners with harsh chemicals can affect baby's health. This was the solid reason why I went for environment-friendly cleaners personally. During my early days of motherhood, being an immature mother, I wasn't aware of this factor and I couldn’t figure out the cause of skin irritation, my baby Harriet was suffering from. Being a mother at 20 is not an easy thing.
I still remember that very day when I found out that I was pregnant. I was excited but at the same time afraid. At this age, I was supposed to be done with my schooling and settled into a career. Becoming a mother was not seen anywhere on my list, at least for 6 years. We were over by the time that two lines appeared and my mom was my only support. Fears and worries got over me. I will be responsible for another human being in nine months. But I built up my courage and decided to move forward. I had to face many bumps in my “being a mother” path that included how to take care of her health issues. Later, when I consulted my paediatrician about this, he suggested me to avoid the detergents and floor cleaners to which baby skins were vulnerable. I prepared some DIY solutions at the start to clean the floor and later came up with few good environmental friendly products. Now Harriet is 5 years old and has started her schooling and as I am working (fortunately, I completed my graduation in that period :)) we have hired an  affordable cleaning service(http://www.sunrise-cleaning.com/) in Oakville on a regular basis. I haven’t yet compromised on environmental-friendly cleaning :D. Oops!! I forgot to mention something, am no more a single mother :). Yes, I have found my love <3.

Post Reply Post Reply