Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Looking for a water damage restoration company

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Buddyhart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buddyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for a water damage restoration company
    Posted: 26/July/2019 at 8:39am
Water damage due to burst pipe, leaking appliance, bathtub and sink overflows or from leaking roof is usually covered by homeowners insurance and these claims are kind of confusing and tricky. You should thereby take help from experts in every situation like for cleaning you should select the best restoration company and for insurance related process you should hire a licensed rather than doing everything by your own. These public adjusters will navigate the complexities of what should be covered and what not. You should be careful of all the insurance policies or else you might end up getting the least amount of insurance covered.
Sponsored Links

alfredccrawford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfredccrawford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2019 at 4:21am
Hey, We provide water damage restoration in Canada please Ping me up @
alfredccrawford@gmail.com

Buddyhart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buddyhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/November/2018 at 2:28am
Hey, Toronto Carpet, have you checked online for a water damage restoration company? Well, According to me instead of directly going to the water damage restoration company as they will pay higher. You must first make an agreement with an insurance company for water-flood damage like natural disasters, After you claim for such damages the insurance company will themselves hire a contractor and will also cover the restoration cost by them. Make sure you do with an agreement and you have a written legal insurance document for this purpose, otherwise many times an insurance company denies the fact and thus they ignores the claim. In this case you must contact to the phoenix public adjusters the further process.
TorontoCarpet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TorontoCarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/November/2017 at 5:30pm
Looking for a water damage restoration company that services Toronto (Canada) and surrounding areas. 

I need a solution partner which I can refer them to my clients or other inquiries for water damages, especially in carpeted basements. 

Would be great if experienced with synthetic (like nylon, olefin, polyester) and wool carpet and underpad drying process. 

If interested, please contact me thru;

https://www.victoriousflooring.com/contact-us/
OR
https://ca.linkedin.com/in/victoriousflooring

Thank you,

Mark Aydin
Owner / Operator of Victorious Carpet & Flooring
 Post Reply Post Reply