Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum

Carpet & Floor Cleaning Industry Discussion Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New vacuum cleaner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ninoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New vacuum cleaner
    Posted: 06/August/2018 at 1:16pm

Hello

I would like to buy a new vacuum cleaner. Since the bags are quite expensive and I am not in the mood to change them all the time, I am thinking about buying one  without a bag. Can someone tell me if those things are good?

Sponsored Links

Carpet Floor Cleaning Machine

Billy Barty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy Barty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2018 at 9:06pm
Google Search is your best friend. I suggest you use it.

BTW, I also hate those vacuum bags. They are so messy and a pain in the rear to change.

You could always just buy a Roomba and leave the cat in charge of the vacuuming. LOL

davos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/August/2018 at 1:16am

Hey,

I have the Dyson ball for about 2 years and it's really good! Before Dyson, I had one from Miele, which was not bad, but the filter bags were too expensive in the long run. I have 2 birds as pets, there comes a lot of dirt together, say 2-3 bags in a month, that is expensive to see a year. That's the main reason why the purchase of a Dyson pays off for me.

As for its actual vacuuming performance, it's really good, light AND powerful. I have to admit that I was a little concerned when I bought it but I I have to say my concerns were unfounded because this is an amazing vacuum cleaner and I love how light it is to carry around.  I have not regretted the purchase.

Prada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/August/2018 at 2:59am
I have a Dyson and a Roomba and I love them both

Billy Barty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy Barty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/August/2018 at 10:38pm
I always request that my customers vacuum before I steam clean their carpets. But, if they don't get around to the vacuuming I always have my trusty Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 Upright. The HEPA filter is great and I don't worry so much about vacuuming and breathing in all that excess dust that a regular vacuum stirs up.

My old vacuum always left me coughing with a sore throat the next day. Unhappy

Those Roomba's are cool!...gotta love technology.
christopher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christopher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/December/2018 at 5:21am
Personally I preffer Robotic vacuums for a last time. I love my Roomba 980 it performs really well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic