Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Methods of choice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 5:19pm

Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

I think the question here is...........what the heck are you doing to clean carpets, Bonnet is all smoke and mirrors. Whoever tells you that crap works

Bonnet doesn't work...hmmmm thanks for the helpful info Jack

Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 5:13pm
I think the question here is...........what the heck are you doing to clean carpets, Bonnet is all smoke and mirrors. Whoever tells you that crap works, block your ears and run away. Next time you wash your hair, grab a piece of lambs wool or some other type of absorbant fibre and ask a friend to rub the sh*t out of your head as fast as he can, or better still use a car polisher,I think that spins at 500 rev's a minute or so. Then you'll see just how clean your hair is, don't forget to prepray, Then touch your hair, or better still try to comb it, see how nice and sticky it is, you'll save a bundle on gel. I don't care what new crap comes on the market, WATER is the only solvent there is to clean, funny thing is that its been here for millions of years, and we keep trying to re-invent the wheel. Round will never get any rounder and water will never get any wetter. Any fool can come up with a new invention and make claims that it works. 50% of the people will disagree and laugh while the other 50% will buy the product ( or scam ) which 50% do you think he's directing his foolishness to. Science and knowledge my friend, yes Science and knowledge, the only thing that stands between the truth and deception.     Jack from Montreal        aka NIGHTRIDER
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 5:01pm

I'll use what ever works best.......

I like bonnet+steam clean if I'm doing commercial(if realy dirty)

I like steam clean on most residential

I like to dry clean area rugs if the customer doesn't want them to be taken away

I like steam on most furniture unless it is a crush velvet then I'll go dry

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 4:52pm

Being new here and not knowing most of the people here, I would like to know, what method (s) do you employ in your cleaning?

HWE

Bonnet

VS

OP

Dry chem

or any combo there of.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123