Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Lets write a book

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lets write a book
    Posted: 13/March/2004 at 5:31pm

I want to write a book with all the experience that we have in this forum I'm sure we could cover every topic....I'm willing to share if you are...

We need to set something up...thats more for carpet cleaning in Canada

Who's in??do you think it can be done....

I want better seminars...more hands on.....a guide booklet...with pictures and examples...a certification that you don't have to pay dues to....

Ted this could start with you...If you'd get involved anything could happen....

I know sears is looking to get away from IICRC and run there own training course...just because the costs are too great..

If all of us in this forum pull together we could be the founding members of a certification program in canada

a program that could be even done over the net maybe...man the ideas are just flowing...lol

who's in???

Sponsored Links

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 5:52pm

All inclusive education is something still a bit foriegn but will soon be neccessary, and would put you AHEAD of the game in education.

Get people who are professionals with a lot of experience to teach their own methods, this will enhance the education as well. Too often one guy tries to teach methods he does not understand nor how to use.

Yes, a certification that is a one time payment, it doesn't have to be much, but you can not expect others to pay for the tests and grading withour some compensation.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 8:04pm

Mr. STEAMER, looks like you found a friend, and his name is PadMan. ummmm I think my wife used to use those things. Strange name for a carpet cleaner, but I won't dwell on that. So now we have 2 clowns on this site. Did I ever tell you the story of 2 canabals eating a clown, and one turns to the other and says........does this taste funny to you.

jack from montreal   aka NIGHTRIDER

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 8:08pm
Grow up, your adolesence is showing!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 8:30pm

Here's a new little slogan for you to use on all your stationary

CONVERTING HWE CUSTOMERS CARPETS TO RUBBLE AND DUST FOR OVER 30 YEARS

JACK FROM MONTREAL       AKA    NIGHTRIDER

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 8:56pm

Compare records!

If you KNEW what you were talking about, this COULD have been interesting. Sadly, you don't!

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 9:55pm

You know what.......I haven't a clue as to what I'm talking about. You're the smart guy here...........why don't you tell me, in 1000 words or less, preferably less. But no swearing, or mother name calling.

Jack from Montreal      aka     NIGHTRIDER

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 1:35pm

I haven't been swearing or name calling Jack, that seems to be YOUR job.

I find your confession refreshing, there may be hope for ya!

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 1:52pm

THANK   YOU      PADMAN

DOES THIS MEAN WE CAN BE FRIENDS....NOT SO QUICK LOVERBOY NOT UNTIL YOU SHOW ME THAT BONNET CLEANING WILL CLEAN A CARPET BETTER THAN MY BIG MEAN STAINLESS STEEL MACHINE.

JACK    N-I-G-H-T-R-I-D-E-R

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 3:02pm

WHEN you get it through your head I do NOT bonnet clean, then we can DISCUSS advatnages of different systems and where one is better than the other.

You know like a REAL discussion.

I will give you this, If I had spent what you did on your equipment, I would hesitate to listen to the truth about something MUCH cheaper too!

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 3:53pm
Stop figthing here people...this is a serious topic..who wants in???
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 4:37pm
We are close to a detant'e and will be down to discussion momentarily.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 4:38pm

Good idea Mr. Steamer. Let's get on with the matter in hand.......what was it again......oh yeah.........your book......I'm in.....let's do it.....Let's Call It The" Who's Who of Carpet Cleaning " We'll put The Carpetologist on the front cover and the name KleenKuip in the background, with all our faces floating around him like little carpet fairies or little worker elves holding a carpet wand . All those interested....Please send $ 49.95 for administration fees, after I receive your payment, you will be issued a W.W.O.C.C membership card (renewable yearly for only $ 29.95 ) Plus our information packed, complete with pictures of a whole array of equipment and supplies that you can order at discount prices Newsletter....wait there's still more, we'll also send you discount coupons for all your purchases at KleenKuip and FREE COFFEE coupons both at McDonalds and Tim Horton (with the purchase of any burger or donut)....still not convinced.....we'll even throw in a free helper for those big or diffucult jobs and you're all alone (Food, cigarettes, and soft drinks not included) Don't Wait, this offer is on a first come first served basis ( prices subject to change without notice) Act NOW

Send all inquiries along with your payment of $ 49.95 to Jack In Montreal, P.O Box Nightrider, Qc.

Post Reply Post Reply