Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Carpet Challenge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carpet Challenge
    Posted: 13/March/2004 at 6:02pm

Jack Quack from Quebec......when you think that your good enough to clean long side the best you come see me...

I challenge you to a clean off....

Lets see if you can hold a bigs man wand

Mr. Steamer Carpet Cleaner

Edited by MR. STEAMER
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 7:56pm

You have to be the biggest joke east of manitoba, where all the deer and buffalo play knee-high in sh*t.All that seems to come out of your mouth is garbage........what did you have for lunch today.......leftovers from a restaurant re-cycle bin. I hold a big mans wand every time I use the toilet, especially in the morning. But od course you have no idea of what I'm talking about 'cause Mr. Steam is all vapour. I don't know where abouts you live or do your so called carpet cleaning, but if you're within 1000 miles of me..........hang on to your hat.......I'm on my way. Truckmount and all. Show me, Mr. Steam just what you're made of, pick a customer, a restaurant is preferable, lots of grease and grime there, you park your truckmount in the back and I'll park mine in the front and we'll clean this guys carpets. Let the customer decide which half is cleaner, and you can keep the money to buy more beer to drown your tears after I kick your ass in the way the carpet looks and the time it took me to do it. I would love to get other carpet cleaners to stand by as observers. If you're in the Toronto area Ted Harding from KleenKuip can be present to judge and hold me back from throwing a chair at you. I'll even take pictures to post here on the web, and a digital movie for all to see what a clown you are.

JACK FROM MONTREAL      AKA NIGHTRIDER

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 8:07pm

Heck I will challenge the know it all as well, I have taken it before and would love to teach Mr. Slam everyone a bit of a lesson too.

Posts like that above usually indicate short mans disease!

Poor Jack!

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 8:42pm

Hey PadMan or should I say (SadMan should we ever challenge each other) The only reason you want to challenge me is because you need the company, everybody runs away from you when they see you comming with that bonnet,scrubber contraption. Besides where are you going to get a customer for us to clean, do you really have any you can call. After I finish with Mr. Steamer here it will be my pleasure to grant you that wish. Better be prepared to lose a customer though, where do you live in the States. I hope I don't get my truck stolen over there. That's why you still have your buffer/scrubber/bonnet cleaner.........nobody wants it. You can probably leave it in the middle of the street and people will just think it's a lamp-post or something.

Jack From Montreal    aka NIGHTRIDER

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 8:55pm

nothing of value in that post!

Hope your head don't explose, and all for NOTHING!

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2004 at 10:07pm

You finally got it right when you said nothing of value in that post. You do realize I was only talking about you, your lack of 1 customer and your cleaning contraption, bonnet thingy. Hey look folks........all you real carpet cleaners out there.............I wore him down to admitting that his machinery has no value......that takes a real man to admit the truth PadMan........This means alot to all of us Truckmount and Ninja cleaners. Hey, gosh, golly gee. We can all print a copy of these letters between us and put it as part of our promotional flyers so the world can see that the PadMan himself devalued his own bonnet cleaning machine and all his credibility as well.       Just playing with your head PadMan

Jack From Montreal       aka   NIGHTRIDER

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/March/2004 at 1:31pm

Nobody here is foolish enough to fall for that lame post either, just like YOUR last post, NOTHING of value!

Back at ya!

Post Reply Post Reply