Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

wands again..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 6:51pm
I could and I will make a glide for that wand. I am buying a Butler TM next year so that I can make a Power-Dri system for it. I will make one then from the wand that comes with it.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 6:54pm
SGK:  There has to be a cheaper way to get a Butler wand?????Guitar
Just My opinion
Dakota View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 6:57pm
When it comes to butler there is nothing that that is cheap.
Life is Tuff, It is even Tougher if you're Stupid "John Wayne"
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 6:59pm
LOL. Yeah, I could get own for a couple of hundred dollars,Doug, but then the Power-Dri cooling tank might not fit right?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:07pm
SGK:  Will Butler not have something to say regarding modifying their golden units?Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:12pm
Yeah, but since there is no patent on adding an exhaust cooler to the blower of their units, all they will be able to say is" We would like to take 100, please!"
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:16pm
SGK: Applying this to a new Butler. would not void the warranty?Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:22pm

It might. In that case I would be only selling to owners of 5 year old machines. But these units will be in enough demand that they will want to control the new machine sales themselves. After all, the backpressure on the blowers is only raised by 1 PSI. That is not enough to shorten the life of any blower. It be installed so 2 psi is the total backpressure on the system in total. Many other units have that much without the Power-Dri attached.

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:26pm
Maybe Butler will make an option for new machines.Guitar
Just My opinion
Dakota View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:28pm
What are you going to be adding on to the butler?
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:28pm
Just like their high heat option. I am counting on that happening Doug.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:29pm
SGK:  What is the high heat option?Guitar
Just My opinion
Dakota View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:33pm
How much hotter can you make it?
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/December/2004 at 7:40pm
Another of my inventions Doug first copied by White Magic, and now modified again and installed on Butlers. It is a heat exchanger that takes heat brom the vacuum blower and uses that heat to raise the water temp of your solution water from 200 degrees up to 240 degrees without the need to burn additional fuel. I told White Magic about it back in 1998 at the Orlando ASCR show cause I wanted to sell it to them. They called their version of it the Vulcan system. Now even Cleanco has put a simular system on their truckmounts they call PTI(Post Thermal Increase). When I told Cleanco about this system back in 1997, they told me it would not work too. Now they got it. Ken has been getting the shaft for a while now. I'm almost luving it.

Edited by Superglide Ken
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>