Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Is this Canadians VS Americans?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apalled By Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is this Canadians VS Americans?
    Posted: 22/December/2004 at 10:37am

It seems that is what this "Ken" thing has become. Doug and Mr. Steamer, act as guardians or "parents" defending their precious little boy, even though he is a little boy and they know he does wrong, it is ok cause "boys will be boys" or in this instance "crooks will be crooks". Just too bad for those that got taken, after all they should have been smarter. God forbid that someone should be trustworthy, or that we want to trust our fellow man, after all that is what God tells us to do. I know many Canadians and they don't feel the same way as the people on this board. Is it just Canadian carpet cleans that think this way? Oh and Ken is like the preverbial brat, the kind I have seen all my life. He pulls his dirty little stunts and then runs to Steamer and Doug, hides behind their legs and sticks his tongue out at those who didn't like his tactics, and says "you can't touch me. Yeah, I screwed ya but Mom and Dad here will save me, hahahahaha!!!!"

Now Doug and Steamer not only do they play Mom and Dad but they also play the "Juvenille Deliquents" you know the kind, when no one else is talking, they pat themselves on the back at how "we took care of those idiots, you know, the ones that don't like getting screwed, and the ones that have the gall to wish eac hother a "Good Morning", how utterly stupid they are. We would never do that, cause we are Canadians and carpet cleaners at that.

I know you won't like this post Steamer and Doug so go ahead try to insult me too, I am just giving and honest opinion of what you guys sound like. I could go off on the American ones tas well cause most of them sound like little boys too.

Yes I am apalled by Ken, but almost as much by the tone on this board. I hope you don't get this treatment in America cause if you do, then shame on us.

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2004 at 3:13pm

I guess you never read the comments from the Americans that came from the CCS.. called us Canadians seal clubbers...etc etc etc.. they where quite ruuuude....

If you don't like my post don't read them....

I see your insecure by the size of your type and the font that you use...your most likely a shy man ...but this time you wanted your voice to be heard...

Your here flaming away just like everyone else... just look at your nick..

Like I say to all the little cry babies like you.. this section is called 'THE CARPET CLEANERS HANGOUT" if you want serious cleaning information go to one of the other sections...

It's not and American thing or a Canadian thing  it's a forum thing....

I have tried to help honor and respect everyone that comes here... but when they feel the need to try and put me down or call me names I WILL FIGHT BACK...

I haven't started anything for a long time since the last time I got banned....

BUT I WILL NOT LET ANY OF THE CSS PEOPLE OR THE KEN HATERS JUST WALK OVER THE PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM...

any time you want to take me on I'm ready

www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2004 at 3:26pm

Btw you have all of 2 posts... you're not a regular on this forum... you don't care about this forum.... you have an agenda... and thats to Insult and degrade Kenny and any who that will still talk to him...

why don't you just exit this site.... don't let the door hit your a ss on the way out

Edited by MR. STEAMER
www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2004 at 3:32pm

INLOVE WITH KEN POSTS... 

In the words Of SlickGlide Ken "They are not really here to warn my fellow Canucks about the BIG BAD SUPERGLIDE like they let on. They know that all my deliveries in Canada have always been made, so Canadians have nothing to fear from dealing with me." In other words he is telling us all that he will screw Americans any chance he gets. He also states "IMO" not IMHO It seems he left out the Honest part but that is no suprise either. When I met Slick in Vegas, I laughed till I hurt, he looks just like a little weasel. I mean, the sleeziness just oozes from his pores.

I know Slick will say I just took my lead from the other board but do you know what? I have my own mind and make it up all by myself, and I didn't have any trouble spotting the weasel. Seems some Canadians have trouble spotting slick little weasels though.

FLAMING AT ITS BEST.....If I could ban...I'd ban you

www.mr-steamer.com
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2004 at 3:43pm
Yes, I found that post very entertaining, Mr. Steamer. This person lives on a boat, and gets bored real easily.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2004 at 4:13pm

he must have gotten sea sick.... that post does seem barffed out...

calling the Kettle black when he's blacker than the Kettle

www.mr-steamer.com
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2004 at 4:41pm

It ain't me kennie!

sorry!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2004 at 4:46pm
It's hard to tell them apart.  Small minds seldom differ.Guitar
Just My opinion
Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2004 at 4:50pm

And Americans vs. kenadians is too funny...

my STATE has a higher GNP than your country!!!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2004 at 4:59pm
Then what is your problem?Guitar

Edited by doug
Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2004 at 5:21pm
I didn't realize on this board if you didn't agree with someone that you were defending someone else.  SGK is old enough to takd care of himself.  I have a hard enough time looking after myself.  I have stated before I am for hire I am not  or sale.Guitar
Just My opinion
Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2004 at 8:25pm
Kanadians dont klub seals

Yes your country men clubb them by the thousands

Nordic 1

Green Peace was founded in Kanada

but since it is Kanadians doing the clubbing its OK

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2004 at 8:26pm
Nodic... you have no dic.... and since your an American thats ok... it's just one big melting pot... that same pot melted your dic
www.mr-steamer.com
Nordic 1 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordic 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/December/2004 at 8:31pm
dual citizen if you please

Nordic 1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>