Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

OP Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 30>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2004 at 9:55pm

Well douggie I am shocked... I have insulted you up down and all around and you have never left before.  I wanted to be the one that broke your guitar. 

If you never do post here again... I must say you'll be missed at least by me.  Thats how I felt when some one compared me to a piece of sh*t(visually).  I was never going to post here again, but I got over it.

I was hurt but I got over it... get over it doug... get back here and do what you do best.  Supply your input

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2004 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by diva diva wrote:

You have your say out here and we will respect that but if your idea of fun is posting just to talk out of your a$$ and cause contempt amoungst forum members your opinion is not only not needed but not wanted either.

The DIVA

Diva: Let me say I am sorry for not checking back through the posts and finding your words of advice.  One thing I always do is respect the opinion of someone who has been in the business longer than myself and has gained so much experience over the years.  I would have to believe that you have become the official spokes person for this board by reading your post, so I guess I will have to take your advice.  So I will say good night, good bye and good luck.  I guess I am now shut down and will no longer be posting on this board.Guitar

Just My opinion
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2004 at 5:39pm
Ron: This time it will happen because the production is being handled by a large manufacturer with the resources to manage it and make it happen. I tried the same approach with my glides last September 19th as well when I went and signed a world-wide distribution agreement with Hydro-Force . The problem then was they only wanted to go with the hole design on them, and when they were told by HR that that design infringed on their patent, production was stuck. I had a slot design to go to as a back-up design, but they wanted holes, and thought they were smart enough to get by HR lawyers by modifing the holes with a jig pattern on the face. I never beleived it was going to work, so asked to be let out of the agreement, and was last October 15th. Since then I have been handling the sales myself even though I do not have the resources to carry it out properly to do so.But I am not a quitter in anything, so I go on and do the best I can. I have 6 figures invested in them now including all my legal costs and will see them through to success.My thinking last October was right BTW, after starting production of the hole glide in November, HF was forced to stop production of their glides at the end of March by HR. I just changed my design to one that does not infringe. I have the glide market  back to myself as a result. The patents I am applying for will keep it that way for the next 17 years. There is no other way to make my type of glide that does not infringe the HR patent other than the way I am doing it. So if any other company makes a glide like the one I am making, they will be the ones paying royalties to me. Under patent law, cleaners can make their own glides for themselves, but they cannot do it for others wether for sale or as a gift. If they do, royalties are payable by them to the patent holder.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
rmarkham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmarkham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2004 at 5:14pm
Once again I hope you can deliver because if you can not there are those who are waiting to bake you . I hope you will learn from past experiences and not let your mouth write a check that your business can not cash .
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2004 at 3:04pm

Well Harry, things are much further along in this than you know. Concidering that I kept this one quiet for 3 years until it was ready and complete, I think I did pretty good with that. And what is wrong with ego? Without it, not too much would get accomplished in this world. Many an invention was completed only because the inventors ego would not let them give up till success was reached.

Yeah Mr. Steamer, methinks  that I am stepping on too many toes as of late. What these guys don't realize is that this time it is ready, and all the bleating of the many sheep out there will not change it. The deal is already signed now, and the royalty rate is fixed in writing. I am trying to add a volume clause into the contract is all, cause I think this machine is going to sell big. It is only slightly more to purchase than a regular RX20 is. Distribution is out of my hands and will be up to the manufacturer. From this point forward, it goes ahead with or without me. I just tipped off a few people here in Canada about it is all, so I dont have to hear later" Why didn't you tell me that machine was coming out? I would have waited instead of buying this machine!"

Yeah, life is a bitch sometimes. lol

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2004 at 1:50pm

SGK man your sure getting slammed lately... whats going on???

it sounds like you've glided one too many a house wife... lol all these husbands are after you

Harry View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2004 at 1:38pm

You haven't learned from your past fiascos Ken.

Do your testing, work out  ALL the kinks, get your financing complete ( not nearly complete) and THEN bring the final version ( rather than a new modified version every week) to demo and let happy customers do the selling for you.

When are you going to learn to keep your mouth shut and spend more time on the above and much less on posting all over the world on hopes and dreams. I just don't see how you have much time to spend on the important work of developing of your inventions. I have 60 products coming down the shute, blah blah blah, feeding your own ego is a poor way to gain respect and credibility.

Edited by Harry
Be Juan in a Million - be a Leatherwright.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2004 at 1:35pm
it looks to me like padman doesn't have to make the trip to the GTA after all...lol
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2004 at 11:14am

You know John, if I had to rely on my own financial resources to see it happen, it wouldn't happen. Fortunatly , that is not the case. A large manufacturer already in our industry has agreed to take this on, and a satisfactory royalty arrangement on it is almost complete.Money is always available to back a great idea. This is one machine that you will see go to market. Money from this one alone will enable me to bring many more of the products I have been sitting on for years to market as well.Peter is not crying wolf anymore.

I would like to thank you however for being the one that opened my eyes to the advantages of padding.Before 4 years ago I had not even heard of it, never mind know what it was. When I went to my first Summerfest in San Diego back in September 2001, I saw it in action for the very first time. Even though this was only the small 1/2 hp machine, I saw the possibilities it offered that HWE could not. I knew that a RX20 could be adapted over to an occillating pattern as well as the machine you were using. I had to go through a very simular process as you did to find what components needed beefing up to handle the additional stresses that this imposed on the machine. Many of the pieces were custom fabricated in the same machine shop that makes my glides and Turboteck air duct cleaning equipment.The cost of doing this on an ongoing basis has cost me many thousands of dollars over these many months, but the result has been worth it.  But instead of needing 30 years for the process like you took, I did it in 3 years instead. Now the machine is ready, and only the finanancial details remain and the completion of the marketing plan for distribution . When people ask me how I did it later, I will simply say that Johnny G was my inspiration.

Thank You

Edited by Superglide Ken
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2004 at 9:08am
You know Ken, I am all FOR you coming up with a NEW machine, however track record convinces me it won't happen.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2004 at 8:07pm

Nothing disgusting about it. It is called progress. Padding machines and the RX20 machines both have their strong and weak points. Both can remove more soil from a carpet after the other is finished cleaning it. Both can dry carpets in under an hour when properly equipped. Both clean better than wands on most carpet. Both reduce your labour and make you more productive as a cleaner. To combine those strengths into one machine, free up space in your van, pay less to buy one machine than it would cost to buy two is a large improvement for the cleaners.

The new machine will be able to do something that neither of the originals can, dry carpet in under 10 minutes from the time you finish cleaning it. It is equipped with my exclusive Power-Dri system built into it. It will be the best cleaning and fastest drying cleaning tool on the market.It has been refined after more than 3 years of testing and is now almost ready for production.You will see it out at the shows next year, so you will not have too much longer to wait.

The RSE will soon become the new standard against which all other machines will be judged.

Edited by Superglide Ken
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2004 at 6:37pm

Padman it's like your machine, it just keeps going round and round, but don't stop to fast you just might see a few people fly off.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2004 at 5:52pm

This is getting a bit disgusting!

How many times must we go through this?

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Bjørn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjørn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2004 at 5:38pm
secret patents again Superglide
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 30>