Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHO BUYS FROM KLEENKUIP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHO BUYS FROM KLEENKUIP
    Posted: 15/March/2004 at 5:54pm

As you are all aware, I'm from Montreal and have purchased from Kleenkuip in the past, as a metter of fact it was Ted that sold me one the best used truckmounts that was ever produced.I have since made many purchases through telephone from Ted and he shipped it to me via, parcel post and bus. I thought seeing that the season is about to start in 2 weeks or so, if we all called Ted at Kleenkuip or e-mailed him asking to put on an auction of sorts of good used equipment we can walk away with some pretty good deals. If we all band and stick together, and as business people demand a one time auction he'll have to do it. Besides it will give all of you a chance to meet Jack  aka  NIGHTRIDER in person.........I think that's worth the trip alone.........and I'll drive 600 miles with my Big Mean Stainless Steel Machine for all to marvel at.

Maybe Ted will hire me as a Teacher/Motivator and charge all you carpet cleaners to excel and build a solid money making business. I'll show you how.

Jack         NIGHTRIDER

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 9:31pm

Now he's a infomercial spokes guy.....bahahahahahaha....

I'm the first to admit I don't buy enough from ted.....but I should by more...Ted has everything under the sun and if he doesn't have it...he can get it....He also knows every carpet cleaner that ever held a wand....

If Ted says jump...you better be smart and say How High...

PRINCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRINCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 3:06am
There is alot of great stuff on Kleenkuip site......wonder if he would ship to the U.S
We have the cleaning solution that's right for you
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 7:41am
Ted does ship to the US, however free trade between our countries does not mean free. They really hit you at the border.
PRINCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRINCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 3:14pm
If Ted holds an auction I for one will be there, I will buy and bring it through myself, don't worry about that..............I would love to meet nightrider and Mr. Steamer......they are great.
We have the cleaning solution that's right for you
 Post Reply Post Reply