Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Heater

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laserman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heater
    Posted: 13/December/2007 at 11:40pm
With the Prochem 2000 electric Heater can You use it as low 100 PSI?   I have a No Soap Series compressor Pre sprayer made by Carbonated Solutions that I'd like to add heat to. It's a 5 gallon Pepsi can sprayer on wheels with 85 Feet of hose with a compressor and pressure regulator very much like Chem Dry uses.   The highest it will go is 100 PSI. Can I use this heater with it? Hot Pre spray sounds like a good idea.

Barry

Edited by Laserman - 13/December/2007 at 11:43pm
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2007 at 1:48pm
Thats a good electric heater.. I have one.. low psi you will have better heat with it.. At 250psi heat was steaming hot.. Run hot water through it from the kitchen faucet..Big smile 
Laserman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laserman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2007 at 8:28pm
John L,

So Are You saying the heater will work at 100 PSI and I could hook it up to my sprayer?

Barry
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/December/2007 at 10:22pm
Misread your post.. I'm not sure about that one..Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply