Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

George From Seattle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creolecollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: George From Seattle
    Posted: 24/August/2006 at 6:03pm
I am just starting up, I need help with finding a truck mount that will fit in a 1990 Astro Van.

I am getting the Scout and a Rotovac 360
$5995.00 and $2,100

Edited by creolecollins - 20/September/2006 at 5:54pm
George
Sponsored Links

icon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/September/2006 at 8:15pm
I was in the same boat and i couldnt decide between the scout and or prowler myself. I ended waiting and finding a van for sale with spitfire 4.0. It needed about $500 worth of work but now its running sweet. i cant wait till i can buy a new one.

erick
Steve Roscoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Roscoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/September/2006 at 2:53am
Welcome and good luck!

Clap
It's not clean until it's dry
creolecollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creolecollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2006 at 5:52pm
How do you like the spitfire 4.0?
George
creolecollins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creolecollins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2006 at 5:52pm
Thank you
George
Britches View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Britches Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2006 at 5:57pm
Creole.....I'm lookin at doing the same thing.....Spoke with Ken about the Scout yesterday so.............good luck!

With tanks/hose/wands and such do you have a closer "out the door" price for the scout? I just thought about that.

THANKS

Edited by Britches - 20/September/2006 at 5:59pm
icon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/September/2006 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by creolecollins creolecollins wrote:

How do you like the spitfire 4.0?

sorry to get back to you so late. i hardly ever check this board.

the spitfire has been fine for us. i wish i would have been able to research it more before i bought it. the word is that the spitfire 4.0 has had problems.

we got such a good deal on the van and tm that i pulled the trigger and bought it. some of the problems turned out to be user incompetience! LOL 
we didnt know which nob controlled the thermostat bypass control. We had the thermostat dialed into a low temp setting. When the water would reach this temp it would dump it into the waste tank. That tank was filling every 10 minutes.

That was just one of the issues we've had. So far so good, we are still crossing our fingers. I was going to go the same route as you but I went ahead a ponied up the money.

This business in not a race, you can't retire over night, it will take time so make sure you have quality equipment.

good luck.

erick
 Post Reply Post Reply