Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

PRICE FIXING OR STANDARD RATES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 4:15pm

MAKE IT HAPPEN AND I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND.IICRC DOES NOT HAVE THAT POWER, NEVER DID, NEVER WILL...........I HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN 2 WAYS....FIRST WAY IS THROUGH MY CONTACTS.....BUT THEN THEY WILL WANT A PIECE OF THE ACTION PLUS FAVOURS.......NOT A GOOD CHOICE....SECOND IICRC MUST LOBBY GOVERNMENT IN EACH PROVINCE........BUT THEY WILL NOT LISTEN TO TRIVAL INFO..........I HAVE SOMETHING THEY WILL LISTEN TO.....WANT TO KNOW.......GET THE TOP HUNCHO OF THE IICRC TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AND WE'LL SIT AND TALK, BUT THEN I WILL WANT SOMETHING FOR MY EFFORTS AND INFO............FUNNY GAME THIS BUSINESS STUFF.

nightrider

Sponsored Links

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 4:19pm
Nightrider I think your comming around...I like that...are you certified???
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 4:55pm

Next thing IICRC will be talking about, is their cut....

Man are you people blind???

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 4:58pm

NO

BUT I HAVE A PAIR OF CLEAN SHOES AND A WAND

AND A BIG MEAN STAINLESS STEEL CLEANING MACHINE, WITH A 68 BLOWER, 360V8 GAS GUZZLER, 4 NEW ROUGHRIDER TIRES, AND NOTHING TO CLEAN.........GOT A JOB FOR ME THERE........ IICRC MAN

HAVE TRUCK....WILL TRAVEL ( remember that one Ted, Paladon, have gun ......will travel )

Jack         &n bsp;   NIGHTRIDER

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 5:17pm
Well Lets get you set up in a course....what area are you in???
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 5:42pm

Me....I'm on Mars...standing beside this little Rover thing that keeps banging into my ankles.......right now I'm just collecting some rocks..........stick your head out of your window and I'll throw one at you.

Jack        NIGHTRIDER

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 8:34pm
Stanley unfortunately Jock reeled you in like a fish. Just another trophy on his self with the head games. It just keeps getting better and better.
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 9:38pm

That's not nice,  adwa.....He jumped on the hook all by himself, then threw me the rod to hold........NOW THAT"S FISHING

You never told me if you were Ed Yorks wife, was I finally wrong about something that this world threw at me.

NIGHTRIDER  you just want another quote, better write to me more often then

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 9:48pm
Sorry Jock I couldn't resist, love the reeling sound. Really do you think I write like I am in my 70's. I only know Ed from reputatation. Never met the man personally. Hear its a shame from what Ted says.
handsomejohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote handsomejohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 1:04am

YOU ARE 100% RIGHT MR. STEAMER.

YOU TELL EM.

Monsterclean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monsterclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 9:25am

Most businesses in my area will not pay over 12 cents a square for carpet cleaning. 

For residential work, I offer 2 completely seperate services.  One company is named batter cleaners and the other company is called monsterclean.  In short, customers get what they pay for.  If they want to go cheap, I send out my hrdramaster van mounted truck and clean for $20 a room with a wand.  If they are wiling to pay for quality, I send out my vortex with 2 rotovacs. 

Ya get what you pay for in carpet cleaning.

Commercial work is different because volume counts.  Give me a big open space with no furniture and I will clean real cheap and still make a profit.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Monsterclean Monsterclean wrote:

For residential work, I offer 2 completely seperate services.  One company is named batter cleaners and the other company is called monsterclean.  In short, customers get what they pay for.  If they want to go cheap, I send out my hrdramaster van mounted truck and clean for $20 a room with a wand.  If they are wiling to pay for quality, I send out my vortex with 2 rotovacs.

Way to go...cover all bases....only thing I find...is those cheap customers are really a pain in the butt...I can clean 2 rooms for 59 and take 2 hours....I can do 10 rooms in the same 2 hours....

They want it cheap...they want you to move every darn thing....you get the white glove treatment...they always have 1 mat for you todo extra, that turns into 10 mats....

The bigger job...just pays, says thanks and your on your way

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:13pm

Monsterclean.......you know why they won't pay over 12 cents sq. ft......simple.....'because of everyone cutting prices, but don't you find it strange that they will pay the 12 cents.......now if all the cleaners raised the price to 30sq ft......they will pay.........funny you pay when the price of gas goes up...why..........you also pay more for fruit and veggies in the winter......why......you will even pay more for your cigarettes and beer if that goes up.............

Jack       NIGHTRIDER

Edited by nightrider
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12