Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Sorry to all those Offended

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sorry to all those Offended
    Posted: 15/March/2004 at 10:08pm

I know I come off cocky...I didn't say I know it all...but I know alot...I do many many jobs per year.....I've seen it...or I've tried it...or I loved it...or I didn't like it....I only can speak on my personal experience...and trust me I have had alot..

Practice practice.....I'm professional in every way....I know we all are.....we all can't excel at one method...

I'm sorry if I offened anyone method or professionalism and in the future I'll try to be more objective...

Mr. Steamer The Friendly Carpet Cleaner

Sponsored Links

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 11:01pm
LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 11:10pm

I still can't believe you think of yourself as an unglorified janitor??

Have some friggin pride man.

I read every one of your posts buddy.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/March/2004 at 11:13pm
LeeS I can't believe you make carpet cleaning into Heart surgery...be real to yourself and to what you do....I love what I do...but be realistic man with the right equipment and practice...it's no big thing
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 12:13am

It takes a man with honor, self respect, and pride to stand up before his peers and apologize. I for one applaud Mr.Steamer and accept his apology as I am sure he accepted mine that was posted on another post site. But that does not get you off the hook to the challenge you made me. I'll kick your a//....DONKEY.

Jack         NIGHTRIDER

General Lee......give me a couple of days and for you I will break all the rules and get booted from here

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 10:23am

I was never offended by any of the posts here, and hope I didn't offend anyone here as well.

If you believe in something, naturally it is easy to become passionate about it.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
PRINCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRINCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 3:11pm
Mr. Steamer .......you are a man to have apologized......good show  but don't stop with you quick witted answers.....you and nightrider are the best thing that has ever happened here......you 2 guys make this site happen......look at all the post you 2 put up and all the new ideas.......you 2 are the abbot and costello of carpet cleaning
We have the cleaning solution that's right for you
LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 11:02pm

Mr. Steamer, a carpet cleaner is an unglorified janitor.

A cleaning technician is one who knows how to take out 95% of all stains with relative ease.

If you take the time to meet me you'll see I'm pretty down to earth, been in the trenches and just love this business.

Nightrider, you don't scare me at all. What I talk about here is just a tip of the iceberg. Most consider me on the cutting edge of cleaning technology. You going to try and scare me away.

Oh Boo hoo. Je vais faire ma beurre' savon.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 11:10pm

GENERAL LEE.......IF I WANTED TO SCARE YOU AWAY......IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE ALREADY.....TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT.....I DON'T JOKE.   I FIND YOU RATHER AMUSING AND ENTERTAINING......PERHAPS ONE DAY WE'LL MEET AND HAVE COFFEE TOGETHER. CARPET CLEANER TO CARPET CLEANER, AND NO TALK OF IICRC.

JACK        NIGHTRIDER       WHERE FRIENDS CAN FIGHT AND WHERE FIGHTS CAN BE FRIENDLY

LeeS. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeeS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/March/2004 at 11:13pm

We go to Montreal 2-3x a year.

We will retire there.

I'll let you know.

I also happen to have some neat products to sell to increase upsales.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 12:19am

WHAT TYPE OF PRODUCTS ARE WE TALING ABOUT.

nightrider

Post Reply Post Reply