Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

What IICRC has done for you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What IICRC has done for you
    Posted: 17/March/2004 at 3:54pm

I've read a few post...people feeling that IICRC has done nothing for there dues...I ask you to please bare with us.  IICRC has really changed the industry in the US and we are working on Canada.  We use your Dues to get everyone on the same page...we are building to a better work environment for all IICRC members.

I know that most people don't see anything for their dues, but trust me you will. we also discount all course when your a member.  For those who want to learn and learn more and more, you get your dues back again and again.

If your just paying your dues and not taking advantage of our course programs, I can see how you might think you are wasting money.

It takes money to make money, and yes we are a business, and yes we have expenses, we are trying to make it better for each one of us in the indusrty.

we will raise the standards of cleaning, we will educate our supporter, we will educate the consumer. It will be a brand new day.

I agree that anyone could pick up a tool and do a good job, but it's hit and miss.

IICRC offers a guaranteed good job from our certified professional

Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 4:05pm

Hit and miss you say

soap and water I say

smoke and mirrors They say

You say....I say...They say........We all say NaY NaY......now let's all go out and play carpet cleaner

Grab your wands and Puuush.........Puuuuull.....Puuuuush.........Puuuull

NIGHTRIDER  No comment called for here

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 4:16pm
Nightrider it looks that you have been beat my son......I come armed the the facts.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 4:47pm
Well at least he answerd the question.......lol more than I can say from a lot of people here...
PRINCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRINCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 6:33pm

THIS NIGHTRIDER GUY IS THE BEST......I LOVE HIM...............I'M A GIRL FELLAS, I RUN MY FATHERS COMPANY....SORT OF. STEAMER'S A BLAST TOO........I HOPE I CAN MEET THEM SOON.......ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY THINK THEY ARE WHAT MAKES THIS PLACE JUMP.....OTHER CARPET CLEANERS IN MY CITY ARE ALL JUMPING ON THIS BANDWAGON JUST TO READ NIGHTRIDERS QUOTES.....AND FUNNY STORIES.

We have the cleaning solution that's right for you
Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 6:47pm

Shouldn't it be Princess??

Hey Jack,I think she's looking for the ol nightslider

Edited by Steaminpile
Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:37am
This shouldn't be on the second page. This is top news right now.  Does everyone agree that I've detailed what your dues do.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 10:43am

Originally posted by Stanley Stanley wrote:

This shouldn't be on the second page. This is top news right now.  Does everyone agree that I've detailed what your dues do.

Stanley: Unfortunately you will never win.  With the sand box mentality of your critics they poke fun at their own ignorence. If you can't make fun of yourself than who can?  Good luck, but you are out numbered.  I have to keep a low profile as I have been attacked on all sides.  I only tried to get a debate going in most cases, but I found that most subjects are not open for debate as for some it is their way ot the wrong way.

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 10:51am

IICRC has been around for 20 years...and it's done nothing......maybe in the next 20 right...just keep payin those dues in the mean while

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 10:57am

Princess I am so glad to hear that it takes so little to humor your family.

Your father that man who worked he's whole life to make a business and living certified? You sort of work for your Dad are you going to take over the business someday. Will you be educated enough to make his business prosper.

Questions to think about. This is a good industry to make a living at if you put your efforts in the right direction.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:17pm

Doug.....you are so mean.........I LIKE IT

NIGHTRIDER

Post Reply Post Reply