Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

POST A PICTURE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: POST A PICTURE
    Posted: 17/March/2004 at 10:43pm

I think you just about know each other by all the words that were exchanged, and I don't think there are any hard feeling between any of us. It would be nice to update out profile and post a pic of ourselves, just a little token that personalizes our existance here. Its nice to read but having the pleasure seeing the face adds a new dimension to it all.

Sponsored Links

Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 10:49pm
Good luck trying to accomplish that.  

Edited by Mr.Mike
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 10:54pm
It could be scary Jock, and my masquerade would be up. Can you imagine the work you would have to do webmaster. How much film you got in that camera Mr. Mike
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 10:59pm

I just looked on my keyboard and the A is very far from the O........sooooooooo whyyyyyyyy do you keep calling me Jock instead of Jack.......You can call me Jock, and you can call me Jack, and you can even call me Jacques.......but ya doesn't have to call me Johnny

NIGHTRIDER

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/March/2004 at 11:05pm
Sorry man just being a smart a** stay cool.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 10:18am
Hey watch it with the Johnny stuff! Troublemaker
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 2:53pm

NightRider I will be in Montreal late tonight. If you have time and can get off my forum, I would like to buy you lunch around Noon or so. Let my girls know.

Ted 

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 7:55pm
you first jack.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/March/2004 at 8:12pm

Ted, you always had bad timming......I'm on my way to Cornwall first Friday morning to check up on some of the Motels I do there, then off to Ottawa to see some new high rise and Condm. owners to strike up a deal......I can meet you in Ottawa, on Saturday if the timming is right.

NIGHTRIDER

Post Reply Post Reply