Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Where Is Jim Darling.............I Wonder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where Is Jim Darling.............I Wonder
    Posted: 18/March/2004 at 10:51pm

As you probably know me by now.......My name is nightrider ( Jack )  I notice that you are often on this forum but never post comments neither post a topic. I am sure a man of your business standing has plenty to say regarding chemicals, carpet cleaning problems, accoustic ceiling problems, and a whole array of ther topics......don't be bashful or intimadated, join the fun. You can razzle and dazzle all of us with your chemical formulas.........I know there's a guy here ( PadMan ) that cleans with pads....check him out...check his pics........I want a chemical that works like that.....Do you have it. Please join us and introduce yourself as to who you are.........many here will be pleasantly surprised. Come out of the shadows Jim, Don't make me go get you in your nightmare.

NIGHTRIDER

Sponsored Links

Jim Darling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 8:49am

Jack

I like your style. Maybe it is because I too am from Montreal. My experience is about the  chemicals that our industry uses and for the past year i have spent a lot of time learning about things that most people have no idea of (as it relates to safety).

Whatever you might wish to discuss i am happy to oblige

Jim Darling
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 3:12pm
good...why is Hatian cotton so expensive(powder)????I love that stuff by the way...it's the best thing Chem spec makes....wonder chemical that can get you out of any jam....lol safe on white cotton material too...hehehehe

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 3:45pm

Mr. Steamer

I'm glad you like the Powedered Haitian Cotton. I have 1 answer and 1 suggestion. At Chemspec we have never ever used any fillers of any kind. This might explain the price.

If you want to cut costs, try using a little less of it. I'm sure it will work

Jim Darling
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 3:59pm

I know Jim I had it tested...to see if I could get a knock off.....they said nope...plus they weren't able to match all the ingredients...hey gave me a sample, but it didn't work as good....It didn't even work as good as the Haitian cotton shampoo...

that shampoo can make you high....lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Darling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/March/2004 at 4:04pm
Mr. Steamer - i agree with you on the shampoo. i haven't recommended it in years. The powder is just easier to use and easier on your nose!
Jim Darling
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:33pm

Thanks Jim for getting involved, Ted must be jumping for joy that you're here.....Do you have a liquid carpet cleaner for those dirty greasy restaurants other than the powder. I purchase the enz-all and find it a very good product, but I prefer a liquid cleaner in concentrate form and dilute myself.

NIGHTRIDER

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 6:16pm

Jim,

Padman is working on me to convert. He posts very impressive pictures. I would love to uncomplicate my life by becoming a pad man salesman and forget the rest.

Quick start talking about the Steamin Demon before he gets to me. I know you have many impressive stories.

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 8:17pm

Ted....you know I have this big stainless steel beast sitting here begging me to stampede down the street with, but the PadMan's pics are truely impressive......take a look at the 2nd pic you posted......the carpet isn't even clean where he went over it with the S. D machine. You are also limited to the distance from the washroom, or kitchen outlets to the furthest distance to clean, not to mention the drain it has on the hot water tank......half hour later there is no more hot water...try to clean a greasy restaurant with cold water.

Looks like we're going back to the 70's except this time with an advanced technology in chemical formulas. Ted it was bound to happen, every 25 or 30 years we reinvent the wheel....remember baggy pants from the 30's, they were back in the mid 60's and back again now. I can't wait for the MINI SKIRT to come back.....hope I'm not too old when it does.

NIGHTRIDER

Post Reply Post Reply