Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Chemspec....Who uses these products

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 12:02am

I have just returned from Montreal and would like to welcome Jim Darling to the KK site and let you all know that Kleen Kuip is proud to be a Chemspec distributor.

I for one know the quality that goes into these products. Also Chemspec is stepping up to the plate by creating healthier and friendlier products, a commendable decision that others are not even thinking about.

For those that make their own soap. Keep mixin, paddlin and cleaning your jets. We will give your old pump a decent burial when it coughs and corrodes up.

Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 1:28am
HUH??? Carpetologist I pre-sray...nothing I mean nothing goes through my lines...save it for the portable guys
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 6:12am
adwa i've ued ecogent and i love it. my clients like the smell too. dose a nice job and its safe for the chemically sensitive.
nothing is impossable. it just hasn't been done yet.
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 7:00am

Greg there are so many chemicals out that say they are environmentally friendly. This is not so, if it doesn't have the government stamp of approval like Ecogent does then it means nothing to me.

It is amazing to think what you guys are breathing and putting in the homes to clean today. You are being killed slowly by the chemicals you use. There is now a serious awareness starting up in this industry regarding our environment. Lets hope ignorance doesn't prevail.

Stanley View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 9:04am

Approved product is the only way to go.  I saw in this forum someone brags about using TIDE.

If you ever put tide on my carpet I'll kill you

We need standards, both in product and in workmanship.

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 11:26am
ADWA WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I AGREED ECOGENT IS AGOOD PRODUCT. I SAID NOTHING ABOUT ANY OTHER PRDUCTS. IF I DO USE ANY PRODUCTS THAT ARE AT ALL UNHEATHY ,I'M SMART ENOUGH TO WEAR THE PROPER PROTECTIVE GEAR. AS WELL AS INFORM MY CLIENT BEFORE HAND.(FOUR WORDS M.S.D.S.)
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 11:46am

Greg I was not implying that you were not uses the right tactics. I will rephrase.

I meant the chemicals the carpet cleaning industry uses today are very toxic and that we should all be more environmentally aware.  Stay cool!!!

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 12:20pm
LOL... SORRY ADWA. YOU DID RAISE A GOOD POINT. SOME OF THE STUFF WE USE CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS. WE HAVE TO TAKE STEPS TO INSURE OUR SAFTY, AS WELL AS THE SAFETY OF OUR CLIENTS. NO HARD FEALLINGS. 
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 12:25pm
None taken. I never did like to get a down eastener upset!!!!!!!!!! 
greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 12:31pm
LOL ..........WE'ER PRETTY EASY GOING DOWN HEAR.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 3:36pm

Has anyone here ever tried the accoustic ceiling tile cleaner here from Chemspec........if so..........how did it perform

NIGHTRIDER

greg View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/March/2004 at 4:44pm
i used it once on a bingo hall 10,000 sq. i found it worked great. but let me tell ya you better wear all the protective gear. mask, eye wear and a hat. unless you want highlights. some ceiling cleaners are supposed to be safe on fabrics not this one so cover everything. i got one drop on a table and it took out some of the color. (it just had to drip on the spot where the platic came apart, an inch to the left or right it would have been fine.)
jackblack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackblack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/March/2004 at 7:48am

If using soap in a 100 psi portable is so ridiculous why then does Chemspec make product for the clean water tank? Ie: Liquid Formula 77???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12